RAW REPORT

"tibor"FYI..I ordered a 22 cal..hm1100x ..yesterday and its a 14 week wait alls good..in the mean time once deer season ends be back @ it..
standard.jpg

happy new year to ALL.
Now that is totally cool..

Well I’ve gotten so peed off at trying 4 different scopes on the HMx .357 and not really liking what I have at home I finally decided to order the New Aztec Emerald today, should be here next Monday or Tuesday, the Vortex is ok but just not what I’m looking for so after reading what I could stand on the Athlon Argo 6-24x50 FFP and a couple other FFP scopes I figured why not go with a scope that was made for the airgunning..Guess Mat sold me on the Aztec after watching his review several times and a few other Aztec reviews,ya Joe's review also help me make up my mind now I just need to let the wife know hahaha...

"Hynzie"Guys im having second thoughts on a newky orderd 25 cal hm1000x lrt from martin i have a 30 cal hm1000x lrt .just thinking im getting amost the same gun.would like something different
I have a .22 poly on order for Craig, i think im more excited then he is...its going to be sweet! i'll be discussing my test rifle with Martin in a few weeks in Tenn, going there for some training. i want to take the .22 to higher powers with the 25gr 875-925 fps pellets and bullets.. should be interesting!

"Imold"Well I’ve gotten so peed off at trying 4 different scopes on the HMx .357 and not really liking what I have at home I finally decided to order the New Aztec Emerald today, should be here next Monday or Tuesday, the Vortex is ok but just not what I’m looking for so after reading what I could stand on the Athlon Argo 6-24x50 FFP and a couple other FFP scopes I figured why not go with a scope that was made for the airgunning..Guess Mat sold me on the Aztec after watching his review several times and a few other Aztec reviews,ya Joe's review also help me make up my mind now I just need to let the wife know hahaha...
Congrats! Let us know how you like it-I looked at it a bit, but couldn’t make out what advantage it has over the Athlon scopes. I admit, I didn’t search out every detail on the Aztec that I could have. Is it a FFP scope also? We should be getting our scopes around the same time...

Greetings from NZ and Happy New Year. I went out to the range on the 2nd Jan. Results as follows. In spite of a little hickup with the bolt needing some adjusting Imanaged two four shot sub MOA at 100 meters on the same target. Chasdicapaua wrote ".25 heavies - they tend to go where you want them to" I agree. I used 33.95 JSB Mk2's. As for the issue with the bolt, I e-mailed Martin on the 2nd here so it would have been New Years day in Tenn, and the reply was here on the 3rd with instructions which are as yet to be followed through by myself. Such good service on Martins behalf. Now for the target itself.....
f767ca1635b4ed2b590fcf81c9f83b19.jpg

"SMH77"
"Imold"Well I’ve gotten so peed off at trying 4 different scopes on the HMx .357 and not really liking what I have at home I finally decided to order the New Aztec Emerald today, should be here next Monday or Tuesday, the Vortex is ok but just not what I’m looking for so after reading what I could stand on the Athlon Argo 6-24x50 FFP and a couple other FFP scopes I figured why not go with a scope that was made for the airgunning..Guess Mat sold me on the Aztec after watching his review several times and a few other Aztec reviews,ya Joe's review also help me make up my mind now I just need to let the wife know hahaha...
Congrats! Let us know how you like it-I looked at it a bit, but couldn’t make out what advantage it has over the Athlon scopes. I admit, I didn’t search out every detail on the Aztec that I could have. Is it a FFP scope also? We should be getting our scopes around the same time...
It’s a SFP scope but is set up real nice for holdover plus you still can use the turrets if you want, if you haven’t watched Mats review yet you should and also watch Joe's review...Can’t wait to get it next week and I even ordered a set of Hawke Med rings for it so I hope they are ok and not machined off center being they were only 24.00...

Imold I'm pretty sure you're gonna like the Aztec. I've got one on my HM1000 17 and prefer it to my Athlon Argos. Both track well and provide sharp clear images but I really love the Aztec reticle. In contrast, I just got a SWFA SS fixed 16X. I've read nothing but glowing reviews of SWFA scopes but this one doesn't compare well to either the Aztec or the Argos. Turrets are fantastic but the image is cloudy and lacks the sharp focus of either of the As. Maybe I just got a bad one, but it's going back. Uj

Reactions: mmahoney
wow the recomended plano case just showed up thanks HOTBRASS.. its freakin awesome.. i feel like i shoud get a set of handcuffs and strap it to my wrist ..like in the war pictures the spies do with valuables..,lol, now the tuff part preparing it ,,man im glad i got this model,,just ordered a smaller one same design for my FX WILDCAT ON ITS WAY TO ME . UTAH AIR shipped it today.. did i say i love this case,,lol,i pulled that buyers guide off MARK B FORUMS here on AGN