• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"PCP507"Thanks hotbrass. Mick-Va that is a 46" double plano case. Here is the link https://www.pyramydair.com/s/a/Plano_Double_Scoped_Rifle_Case_w_Wheels_Pluck_Foam_46/4993. 
Crgabel my rifle is a .25 poly barrel with the LRT stock, today was my first time shooting with it, and I have to say that I'm really impressed. Once you figure out the correct hold for the rifle, you get constant quarter inch groups at 55 yards. I did a 5 shot groups today at 55 yards, that was just a little bigger than a Pellet. I'm positing a picture of the group, I was aming at the hole on top, the 5 shot group is below that hole. 

PCP507, this is the case that I have. http://www.planomolding.com/hunting/rifle/all-weather-double-rifle-shotgun-wheeled-case-black

"Hynzie"KEN was the laser work done by you???? or martin what does the word stand for does martin do lasering?your in FLORIDA whos the bulldogs fan is that rifle going to GEORGIA?thanks pat
Lasering is a service I want to start to provide, yes i am in fla, the owner is huge dog fan... 
cbc16a75303a63e63afaf8ec91e3f6bb.jpg
0708032e48bf02a3e1a316835cc08586.jpg

I just completed my first caliber swap successfully. Running ballistics numbers to sight in. Will provide BC number for my setup in a little bit (like I did with the .30 cal JSB lights) using the .25 cal JSB Heavies (33.95 grain).

I took detailed pictures, step by step, of the whole process and intend to do a writeup as a PSA for everyone looking to do the same thing. Easy process-took 10-15 minutes tops.

It's 'warm' (16.5 F) today so I get to shoot more (despite not feeling well).

Stay tuned...

Sean

Here's the post for the BC calcs for the .25 caliber heavy pellets: http://www.airgunnation.com/topic/raw-25-cal-jsb-heavy-33-95-grain-bc-measured-polygon-barrel/

In summary, the .25 cal JSB 'heavies' through the polygon barrel do have a slightly better BC than the JSB .30 cal 'light' pellets do @ 0.0444 (JSB .25 Cal Heavies) vs. 0.0427 (JSB .30 cal Lights).

Hope that's useful information. I'm going to go shoot a bit more, and then work on the barrel swap instructions / writeup later on today (hopefully).

Sean

"crgabel"Sean,
Thanks for your effort. We appreciate your information.
Craig
No problem Craig. I'm working on the writeup for converting calibers right now. If I don't do it right away, it won't get done. I'm hoping to post a draft later tonight. I should probably send Martin a copy to review / revise / correct too so I'm certain I'm posting correct information...

Sean

"crgabel"I just sent the email to Ken ordering my next gun. I requested pricing today and he jumped on it in very short notice. 
HM1000X, .22 cal Poly barrel. YES, Forest Green, Thumb hole, Adjustable Cheek, (2) Right hand feed mags, and the Accessory rail. All balled up into one neat package :)
I have an appointment with Air Guns Anonymous tomorrow afternoon. LOL
Craig
Airguns Anonymous.... their for quiters, are you a quiter!!!!

thanks, glad to help!
Ken

Sean, Appreciate the work and time you are taking out of your schedule to be posting up all this info on the .25 and .30 and now your taking the time to explain or show how to do the Barrel exchange's, this will be valuable information for the rest of us that are planning on doing a combo barrel RAW and/or just plain good info for the rest of the folks to have. Thanks...

Jim F.

"Salticon"
"crgabel"I just sent the email to Ken ordering my next gun. I requested pricing today and he jumped on it in very short notice. 
HM1000X, .22 cal Poly barrel. YES, Forest Green, Thumb hole, Adjustable Cheek, (2) Right hand feed mags, and the Accessory rail. All balled up into one neat package :)
I have an appointment with Air Guns Anonymous tomorrow afternoon. LOL
Craig
Airguns Anonymous.... their for quiters, are you a quiter!!!!
thanks, glad to help!
Ken

Not a quitter. Those photos of the forest green stock got to me bad!!
Thanks again Ken for your Rapid support of your customers.
Craig