RAW REPORT

I'm just going for the basic HM1000x .357 regulated to 130ft/lb,I like others have been through the mod stages with other weapons so with this RAW I'm going simple,Blue Laminate Thumbhole stock with cheek riser and Euro mount on front of stock and rear sling stud,carbon fiber wrapped barrel with carbon tank,scope will be 6-24x50 and a nice Bipod, I will order extra mag and hopefully he has the buy 1 get 1 free deal still and I'll add the picatinny rail accessory with the Euro front sling mount. I have a real nice Horse hair sling to put on it also for when I want to carry it over shoulder.

RAW must have specific accuracy standards. 

Specific overall all operating standards fps, gauge calibrations or checks etc. 

when you build and the test a custom ordered gun. The standards must be objective not subjective. 

I think AOA sets up fires and provides the target that they used to confirm the gun meets accuracy requirements.

i think that is a good practice.

2 k + it has got to be right.

Each of of us handle things the way we want but I would have a guarantee as to the accuracy at order time 

what ever it is 1 inch at a 100
1/2 at 50

controlled environment. 

Shooter capeable but inconsistent grouping would be bad pellets or gun. 

Reactions: AnimalHitman
Martin test fires all guns outside at 75 yards.. im not sure about the accuracy standards and foot pounds and excetra ,,,i know his standard are high for sure,,in the vids u can c him push pellet through the barrel ,,,then examine them under the magnify glass,,for flaws ..it would be nice to hear from the man himself,,to answer all our questions, if you have ever spoke with Martin about the way he does his builds ,,you would no why his products are top notch ,,,the rifles and the man,,SAndra and Martin are; easy to talk with and its a pleasure and a relief to do business with theese guys knowing i can call anytime with any question,,,pat nation#1

"marcella69"I know I plan on posting reviews on my RAW on every stage: Unboxing, scope mounting, Chrony, zero, ranging, different rounds, and hunting. There was a movement to have a dedicated link for the FX Impact, but it never happened.
See and having a dedicated thread for this type of info would be nice to have rather then searching around the forums for it,why mess around with the search function when we could have a dedicated thread......If we want one I'll start it later this week, we can keep this one going for chitchat and the other one as a informative thread for ALL RAW Airguns......All Things RAW.....