RAW REPORT

"rivers"
"Imold"Most are 1" but a couple are 30mm, Vortex Viper is a 6.5-20x50 30mm.
That's what's on my .30 RAW HM1000X. I discovered its sweet spot is at 18X. Very consistent and bright. I use the crosshairs for +/- from the 75 yards where it's sighted in. (My practical limit for shooting is 110 yards before it's off my property, something I avoid.)

Make sure you add a bubble level onto your scope and zero everything to the rifle's action. It makes a difference at distance, as does weighing out your pellets. That tiny variance in pellet weight grows to a big miss when the pellets vary by even .3 grain. Decent scales on Amazon are less than $15.

[Some of the above comments weren't intended for Imold whom I am sure needs very little "coaching" from me. But other, less experienced shooters might find some value in the extra suggestions I made.]

Im sighting in at 75 yards and I have a Vortex scope level and a picatinny rail level, going to try each one and see which one I like and I have a Frankford scale that I used for checking hand loads that I trust,here is a JSB showing it's true weight.
fb64e717acc43d1811e5b3972ed9df49.jpg

"Hynzie"well thats a bunch of good topics ,,did u mean 2018?? LUND are great we got a BOSTON WHEELER 1972 wife owned it as a kid in family almost 40 years ....what truck got the new engine ,, COBRA need to check it out
The 2017 have the big rebate Nothing on the 2018 yet that's worth anything and the real only difference between the two are the grills,wife and I looked at a Boston whaler about 18-19 years ago for bigger lakes,I like how you can walk around the helm and the motor I had to replace was in the 08 F250 6.4 twin turbo.

"Hynzie"ya did u have RAW put up some sling studs for ya
Ya I just had Martin put a rear sling stud on it so I could use my Atlas Accu-Shot mono pod on the back, I was kinda to scared to drill the custom stock myself,I'm sure I could of done it but its his 650.00 mistake if it ain't centered and he doesn't have another blank like I got, it's number 2 of 2 and I hope it's nice....

edit for had

got ya ,,,just kidding that stock us up here in Boston would call wicked pissa ...and its a dandy for sure ,sharp as all get out,,when im ready im gonna do something alike charcoal and green would be good or that black and silver martin sent me or maybe ill get a aaa+ of walnut man ive seen some walnut hes done that will knock your socks off