RAW REPORT

"Imold"You bet Marco when I get it sighted in I'm going to enjoy it to its fullest, I'm going out today to do some rangeing with my son and have a few targets I can turn so I can practice practice practice from my stand. Anticipation is the word.
My RAW is resting comfortably in her scabbard waiting for a reasonable offer. Meanwhile, I just got back from hunting with my new FX Wildcat .25. God, what a wonderful rifle for small game! I ran a shot string and what numbers! She has the best SD of any rifle I've ever owned, even the fully electronic platform of my Pulsar! I'm getting an SD of 1.81! Plus, I'm getting over four ft-lbf more than advertised. I'm getting 41 regulated shots per fill (230 bar to 149 bar) @ 49.37 ft-lbf (avg) w/ an average of 889.3 fps. I'm shooting 28.24 gr (28.12 gr actual) Hunter Extremes. Getting tight groups out to 75 yards; still pretty good @ 100 yds. But, the kicker is that I can carry her around all day without dropping dead from sun stroke! She is so easy to whip in and out of my backpack as well (unlike other rifles that shall remain nameless!)

"Imold"That's pretty darn good, wonder how that compares to the HMx in .25?
I really don't see how it could be much better. Airgun technology in general, and air regulation in particular is improving exponentially. RAW is advertising a muzzle energy of 48.75 ft-lbf for its .25 cal. But, then again, RAW advertises its .357 regulated to deliver 130 ft-lbf @ 3.00 SD; and the best I can get out of mine is 125.19 ft-lbf @ 6.07 SD.

I will see tomorrow what's going on with the HMx, one last pic of the stand looking to the South/S.E and that's where a lot of the deer and other critters hang out so I'll have a good chance at getting something this fall and winter. Thought it was a cool pic I took today.
3b3318ecfc62ddabc381bb69700bcf44.jpg

Talked with Sandra and I guess they had a bunch of actions that were damaged, about half of the last shipment so it's putting them behind a bit I said I would call her back tomorrow morning because she wasn't at the shop, she will also ask Martin if he is making a right hand mag for the .357 so I'll find that out tomorrow also and she will check on the list to see where mine is at, hopefully one of those damaged actions wasn't for mine but I'll find out in the morning.

IMOLD im glad your ROYAL is a shooter I also would do everything in the RAW but no bull pup and others but ,,IMOLD were alike in allegiance to a product weve found to be superior ,,,and why not ..tell you what i do plan on....... getting at least two more of there rifles ,may 5 who knows one of each would be fine by me ,,,lol ,25 already got the 30 maybe a 177 index with the long aluminum tube theres a bull barell one with a smaller cylinder or the double shroud PAT FROM BOSTON

I'll call Sandra tomorrow and get the scoop on my rifle, the faster I get it the quicker I can decide on if I want to order a HMx LRT in .25 in January or just be content with what I have as far as the .25 goes, but I did decide I will go with the .45 Texan as my biggest big bore rifle, not the SS but just the plain Texan .45.
We are having real bad weather here, high winds and in a thunder storm warning but the radar shows we might miss the heavy rains but now I'm waiting to loose the power, kinda bad outside.
My daughter is driving out from Fargo on Thursday and we're going to spend some time out at the range and do some shooting, should be a fun time, I got her into Archery when she was 10 and she still hunts with bow, that was 24 years ago, wow how time flys.

"Imold"I'll call Sandra tomorrow and get the scoop on my rifle, the faster I get it the quicker I can decide on if I want to order a HMx LRT in .25 in January or just be content with what I have as far as the .25 goes, but I did decide I will go with the .45 Texan as my biggest big bore rifle, not the SS but just the plain Texan .45.
We are having real bad weather here, high winds and in a thunder storm warning but the radar shows we might miss the heavy rains but now I'm waiting to loose the power, kinda bad outside.
My daughter is driving out from Fargo on Thursday and we're going to spend some time out at the range and do some shooting, should be a fun time, I got her into Archery when she was 10 and she still hunts with bow, that was 24 years ago, wow how time flys.
My avatar is based on the Billy Bob Thornton character from the TV show Fargo:

"Imold"UFF DA That's a mess fur sur.
Your Wildcat sure looks nice Marco, like the mag holders, they look nice, I seen them awhile back when I was surfing the forums.

They are to WCs as TiVo is to TV! They add mad value to my WC experience! I highly recommend them over the stock holders. I like to keep that hole free for pulling her out of my backpack!

Gamo whisper .177, Marauder .22, 500 Royale .25, RAW HMx .357 and a .45 Texan will be a good group of Airguns to have, should cover all the things I need or want a Airgun to do from plinking to hunting. Not to mention the Bullboss,BullDog,BT65SB Elite QE,Marauder .25, Trail NP xl....think I'll be happy with my selection but the one I'm still thinking about is a .25 HMx LRT.....Air and Ammo is what I need more of, can never have enough Ammo....

"Imold"Gamo whisper .177, Marauder .22, 500 Royale .25, RAW HMx .357 and a .45 Texan will be a good group of Airguns to have, should cover all the things I need or want a Airgun to do from plinking to hunting. Not to mention the Bullboss,BullDog,BT65SB Elite QE,Marauder .25, Trail NP xl....think I'll be happy with my selection but the one I'm still thinking about is a .25 HMx LRT.....Air and Ammo is what I need more of, can never have enough Ammo....
Man, Imold; I've said it before, I'll say it again: I sure wish I had the resources you do. I am limited land-wise as to what rifles I can use. I really must limit myself to one rifle that is easy to maneuver.

I'd like to just get down to one rifle but living in the sticks just opens up the possibilitys of what you can do so it's hard to only have 1 airgun, it's like shotguns sure the 12 gauge would suit everything but why not have a 410 for squirrel and rabbit or 20 gauge for pheasant and grouse plus you can get slugs and they both are good for deer or the 20 is good for duck and geese but then why not get a 12 gauge for goose hunting, more bang and you can reach out a bit more and all three are good for turkey, so a person ends up with a 410,20,12 gauge in their collection maybe even a 16 gauge it's a good all around shotgun also and I wount even start with center fire rifles that's a book in it's self hahaha......
I see nothing wrong with having a well rounded collection of airguns to suit your target or hunting needs where legal, mine just happens to be a .177-.22-.25-.357-.45 and this will cover all my target and hunting needs so now I just need to get down to one of each although having a few .25s is nice for when guests come over or you have a few people in your family that like to shoot, I believe the .25 fits this bill just fine.
Its a never ending dilemma I say never ending hahaha..