RAW REPORT

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"What's the old adage.....If ya have to ask you can't afford it....Well I need to know hahaha there is always the sell this airgun to buy that airgun witch is the poormans adage..
I was surprised that the Euro Rail is only $50!
So am I !! I thought it was like a extra 250 and I'm not kidding, it had me worried.
Actually, I was prepared to go ahead and pay the listed $105 on my erroneous Confirmation Order. I was just using that issue as a pretext to ask Sandra about the status of my baby ;-). I actually was surprised when she amended the price. I figured the extra price was a function of my late addition of the feature.

"Imold"Nothing wrong with using the PM for that. But ya I get it...........I'm like 7-8 hours away from ordering my HMx......Think I'll do it at 9:15 ya that sounds good, son will be in summer school and wife will be on her way to work and the house will be quite.......
That should be alright. I've been calling Sandra at 8:30am Mon-Fri Minor Hill time and she picked up every time.

Yeah, PMs would be alright for that, but I want our research to benefit the forum at large.