RAW REPORT

"Imold"1. .357 HM1000x regulated 130ft/lbs with Blue Laminated R/H Thumbhole stock with cheek riser and Euro mount with carbon fiber sleeved barrel and moderator with 480cc tank.
2. Picatinny accessorie rail.
3. Extra 7 shot mag and hopefully it's buy one get one free.
4. Single shot tray.
5. Single point sling attachment with rear sling stud installed.
6. One Hat..............

Think that about does it.........
What, no shirt? You have done well, Grasshopper! I wanna see a Confirmation Order. Don't make me subpoena you!

"Imold"I would like to know how deep the mag is, being a JSB 81.02gn pellet is .423 and the 81.01gn polymag is .614, I know it can be single loaded if it doesn't fit the mag but there are a few other bullets that are .464,512,473 that would be nice to know if they would fit the mag....I'll see if Sandra can answer that tomorrow.
If you could get the actual dimensions, that would be great. Martin has told me that the Polymags will not fit in the mag with the tips on. He said they could be single-loaded though. I have had good luck with Polymags with the tips removed with my Impact. I bought a tin of .35 cal. Polymags to try in my RAW. I'll let you know how they shoot. 

We just had real bad weather go by us, the worst of it just missed us,tornado,high winds and golf ball size hail,I took video of it but can't get it to load,might have to put it on YouTube and then past and copy it to here, will see I have other things on my mind now....hopefully my shooting range is ok, worried that the high winds will wreak my targets.

"Imold"Why I outta @&$&@&$&@$&......
Soon as she emails me one I'll post it up for all to see.....We should make it a requirement to post purchase order as prof of ownership hahaha. You have the right to whiteout your cost if you so desire...
I tried diligently to post my Confirmation Order but I could not manage it. If you do post the actual Confirmation Order, make sure to redact your shipping and billing address. Hey, the cost is the main thing they wanna know!

"Imold"We just had real bad weather go by us, the worst of it just missed us,tornado,high winds and golf ball size hail,I took video of it but can't get it to load,might have to put it on YouTube and then past and copy it to here, will see I have other things on my mind now....
I would love to respond, but Michael just PMed me that I'm not to post anything that is not airgun related. Maybe if you describe how the weather will affect your airgunnery?

"marcella69"
"Imold"I would like to know how deep the mag is, being a JSB 81.02gn pellet is .423 and the 81.01gn polymag is .614, I know it can be single loaded if it doesn't fit the mag but there are a few other bullets that are .464,512,473 that would be nice to know if they would fit the mag....I'll see if Sandra can answer that tomorrow.
If you could get the actual dimensions, that would be great. Martin has told me that the Polymags will not fit in the mag with the tips on. He said they could be single-loaded though. I have had good luck with Polymags with the tips removed with my Impact. I bought a tin of .35 cal. Polymags to try in my RAW. I'll let you know how they shoot. 

Sounds good, you might need to measure yours and let us know.

"Imold"I have this feeling that they will cut me the nicest Blue stock they have ever done and go to put in the rear sling stud and the wood will crack...See that's how bad I'm getting with this....
I had the same concern with the machining of the Euro Rail after my stock has been otherwise finished, but Sandra assured me that the finished product will be seamless. I believe her. Further, laminates are less prone to stress fractures than solid wood stocks. You'll be fine, son.

I wanted to post a clip of Tommy from Goodfellas saying, "You worry too much; everything is bee-you-tee-ful!," but, strictly speaking, that would be a non-airgun post. I guess those types of vids are a thing of the past for me on AGN :-(. (Although I do believe they add value in that they speak to sentiment.)

"marcella69"
"Imold"What's the old adage.....If ya have to ask you can't afford it....Well I need to know hahaha there is always the sell this airgun to buy that airgun witch is the poormans adage..
I was surprised that the Euro Rail is only $50!
So am I !! I thought it was like a extra 250 and I'm not kidding, it had me worried.

"Imold"Speaking of bowling balls, I bet my neighbor would shoot a few out of his bowling ball cannon and I could try and hit that with a hollow point pellet,would make a neat Airgun video. We have the open space to try it...RAW vs Bowling Ball......
That's creative. It would be interesting to see what would happen. Are these actual bowling balls?