RAW REPORT

"Imold"Cohorn is fun to shoot floating golf balls into the lake and retrieve them in the boat......OK.....let's see....
a627230fe7f7df402296761a1b4a252a.jpg

You're killin' me, ova hea! Fuhgeddaboudit!!

"Imold"Put my order in about 14 hours from now then it's a 10-12 week wait uff da....
That's just about the right time to get hold of Sandra by phone tomorrow morning. I'd still memorialize your prospective conversation in an e-mail. Sandra is the sweetest person on Earth, but she's very overworked and is want to overlook details from time to time. (Martin really needs to hire her an assistant.)

OK now. EXACTLY what are you going to order, line item by line item?

"Imold"Out of curiosity (I know that's what killed the cat) you didn't happen to ask Sandra if that Euro rail was going to be silver or black did you? Forgot to ask earlier.
It doesn't specify on the Order Confirmation, but I'm almost certain that she did mention once that it's silver. Also, I got the mini-rail. The match guns use the long rail.

Ok that's good to know that there is a short or long rail and I can deal with silver,the one 6-20x50 scope I have is silver but not sure what that will look like with the Blue and the Vortex I had Nick put aside for me is Black so I guess I'm covered there. I wonder if short or long has a standard length like short being 3" and long being 4" or so,etching like that,guess I'll need to look into it,think I might go long if it's not 5 or 6" that takes up real estate on the front,I can work with 3-4" for Bipod or sling mount.

"Imold"Ok that's good to know that there is a short or long rail and I can deal with silver,the one 6-20x50 scope I have is silver but not sure what that will look like with the Blue and the Vortex I had Nick put aside for me is Black so I guess I'm covered there. I wonder if short or long has a standard length like short being 3" and long being 4" or so,etching like that,guess I'll need to look into it,think I might go long if it's not 5 or 6" that takes up real estate on the front,I can work with 3-4" for Bipod or sling mount.
When I get my baby (hopefully the end of next week), I will give you the skinny on the rail. The best I can extrapolate given footage of RAW rifles and known dimensions, the mini-Euro Rail appears to be about three inches long. The long rail appears to be about seven inches. (Pause @ 12:31 min. to get a relative view of the mini- vs. the long-Euro Rail:

I doubt if the long rail can even be installed in the non-match guns because of the uneven contour of the stock. (The match guns have level under-forestocks.) Plus, the match rifle stocks are much longer. The silver rail should not contrast too much as it is mostly hidden on the bottom of the stock, and it might just be a nice accent with either scope.

1. .357 HM1000x regulated 130ft/lbs with Blue Laminated R/H Thumbhole stock with cheek riser and Euro mount with carbon fiber sleeved barrel and moderator with 480cc tank.
2. Picatinny accessorie rail.
3. Extra 7 shot mag and hopefully it's buy one get one free.
4. Single shot tray.
5. Single point sling attachment with rear sling stud installed.
6. One Hat..............

Think that about does it.........