RAW REPORT

Oh man; I just opened the box (slowly for effect :), and she is gorgeous! Lighter than I thought she’d be and perfectly balanced!

Here's a sneak peek:

8d208a92db0be649d68a319d0c3ecd2a.jpg

"Hynzie"imold i was just checking out the digi link its a fine tool indeed ,,,whats the chrono ,,,that youll hook up to,,?,, do have a printer ?? slowly ill catch up in tools,,,,<YA RIGHT>u have some neat stuff that i know of ,,and im, sure thats just a drop of glue on paper,,,,lol,,see im listening. i like your taste,and pretty much what you do for gear and rifles ,,so if im on the same page ....with,pretty much the same gear,,we can be like ,,Windtalkers.lol
I have the ProChrono and that diga link with its apps will hookup to my android phone or iPad and then I can just do a printout from my home printer which is also setup with Bluetooth if all the planets are align right.

"marcella69"Oh man; I just opened the box (slowly for effect :), and she is gorgeous! Lighter than I thought she’d be and perfectly balanced!

Here's a sneak peek:

Big Congrats,that is Beautiful and I know you were chomping at the bit waiting for it, hope it didn't take you away to much from your Exams..NOW get it out and put some lead down the tube and range. Well we're waiting tic tic tic did ya shoot it did ya how was it is it awesome Well is it.....Hahahahaha J/K let us know how the 1st shot goes and the many after that.........Again Congrats Marco.....

Didn't get any shooting in today being my son took off down the creek on his paddle board and I had to set up the 200 yard range myself and it was hot and humid out so needless to say I was in no mood to shoot....Tomorrow I'll get out and shoot some lead down range.....
Should add that I tripped over my little killer I mean little therapeutic dog and ended up with my right leg knee deep in mud and water so that didn't help my mood with the heat either walking around with a water soaked pant leg and shoe.

"Imold"
"marcella69"Oh man; I just opened the box (slowly for effect :), and she is gorgeous! Lighter than I thought she’d be and perfectly balanced!

Here's a sneak peek:

Big Congrats,that is Beautiful and I know you were chomping at the bit waiting for it, hope it didn't take you away to much from your Exams..NOW get it out and put some lead down the tube and range. Well we're waiting tic tic tic did ya shoot it did ya how was it is it awesome Well is it.....Hahahahaha J/K let us know how the 1st shot goes and the many after that.........Again Congrats Marco.....
She's a real work of art alright. But man, she's a CANNON!

"Imold"It looks Naked hahaha..
That's why I thought she was so light; I don't have the scope mounted yet! But she should be even more balanced once I get that mounted. The scope will improve the center of gravity on the two-point rifle rest of my Trigger Stick tripod as the scope will be between the two rest points. (Hell, she even fits perfectly in my rifle benchrest!) It just keeps getting better and better! Martin has designed a helluva rifle!

The cutting of the Forest Green laminate stock came out well too. There's a big patch and swath of green on the outside of the butt and forestock, respectively :). I'm a big fan of the thumbhole too. I had heard some reports about grip issues, but my hand nestles in there perfectly; very stable grip.

"Imold"How much will the scope and rings add ? About 28 ounces or so?
I'd have to check the specs. I don't think it's that much. But man, the stock is utterly gorgeous; not a blemish. I'm really glad I got the Forest Green laminate. And she fits perfectly in my two-point rifle rest on my Trigger Stick tripod! But man, is this beauty LONG! It's advertised as 47", but I measured 49" from the end of the buttpad to the muzzle. It's a full boat in my Eberlestock Gunslinger II rifle scabbard backpack!

"Imold"Can't wait to see it decked out Marco. I got another email from Sandra just verifying the R/H stock on my order confirmation,sounds like I got one of two that's ever going to be made in that color.
Yeah, Imold; I think it's well worth it to get just the stock you want. I was tempted to pick a stock that the block was already in stock just so it could be cut sooner, but I'm glad I waited a month for the Forest Green laminate block to come in. The multi-colored layered look of green, gray, and brown is stunning.

I am so incredibly behind on my professional responsibilities due to the logistics of the Bar Exam that I can't dive in to really enjoying my new RAW right now. ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!! But, I monkey around with her here and there. There's a lot of preliminary stuff I have to do before I can start to bag bunnies (i.e., clean the barrel, mount and level the scope, throw lead across the Chrony, zero, range, yada, yada, yada...). But I'm gonna love every moment of it! I'm really gonna have my hands full with this honey, that's for sure!

"Imold"The hardest part is over, now ya just need to find the time to enjoy it.
Tell me about it! She's latched to my bench gun rest sitting on my pool table just waiting for attention. But I have a ree-DONK-ulous amount of backlog of chores to do.

I haven't actually shot her yet; but I have inspected her stem-to-stern, and she is flawless :). A real masterpiece. VERY nice!