RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"Goodtogo"You can tell when someone has lost it when you see "overnight" shipping in a post? Sounds like me when I get in a hurry. ;)
I can honestly say that I've never ordered anything next day unless it was the dealer or manufacturer that was the problem and they paid or it was part of the deal....I can usually wait 2-4 days depending on where it comes from.
Me too, but I find it kinda funny that I'll spring thousands of dollars on a bit 'o kit, yet not go the extra $10 for expedited delivery!
That ten bucks is a sub sandwich you know, a guys gotta eat hahaha..

"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"
"Goodtogo"You can tell when someone has lost it when you see "overnight" shipping in a post? Sounds like me when I get in a hurry. ;)
I can honestly say that I've never ordered anything next day unless it was the dealer or manufacturer that was the problem and they paid or it was part of the deal....I can usually wait 2-4 days depending on where it comes from.
Me too, but I find it kinda funny that I'll spring thousands of dollars on a bit 'o kit, yet not go the extra $10 for expedited delivery!
That ten bucks is a sub sandwich you know, a guys gotta eat hahaha..
I'm gonna have that engraved on my tombstone: "Penny wise and pound foolish."

"marcella69"
"Imold"Thinking of taking the Mepro site and Grip pod off my BullDog and trying out that UTG scope and Bipod I got today on it, need to keep my mind off the RAW as much as possible...........ya right.
Just when I think I can't possibly do any more research, something else pops in my head!
That is so true, I was just looking at different pellet sizers and what not, yep headed down the old path of addiction.........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Im partial to the wine, but i got a forest stock as well and tactical black
d622823eb84ab16e0de9a0e93d077926.jpg
too
51b0fa861e4a20c6227782f6a14d736f.jpg
27060ac4a589d1d6319ea59a411b72b3.jpg

well,,, i think getting good info from u folks is great ...learning and understanding new things gives me a good kick,,,li love learning new stuff to dwell on ,,,in a good way ,got plenty of time for it,,,i got pink slipped yesterday,,sucks but if they dont want me,, i have no choice but too move on ,,kinda glad that i never confirmed anything with sandra ,,she knows i want a new rifle,, but couldnt find the right stock ,,its a minor set back..i hope,, so im looking shoudnt be long,,im still waiting for my compresser soon i hope hope u guys are well today hope ur test went well pat

"Salticon"Im partial to the wine, but i got a forest stock as well and tactical black
too
Man, that top one is absolutely gorgeous! Did you call that stock Forest? My Forest has green laminates in it. At least I think it does. I haven't actually seen it yet. Sandra says my baby ships as early as tomorrow! The more I'm seeing the thumbhole, the more I'm diggin' it. I was talking to glassman and he says the thumbhole really provides a stable grip. The tactical black looks more practical for hunting. The sporter is a pound lighter than the laminates. Thanks for the pics :)

"hynzie"well,,, i think getting good info from u folks is great ...learning and understanding new things gives me a good kick,,,li love learning new stuff to dwell on ,,,in a good way ,got plenty of time for it,,,i got pink slipped yesterday,,sucks but if they dont want me,, i have no choice but too move on ,,kinda glad that i never confirmed anything with sandra ,,she knows i want a new rifle,, but couldnt find the right stock ,,its a minor set back..i hope,, so im looking shoudnt be long,,im still waiting for my compresser soon i hope hope u guys are well today hope ur test went well pat
Don't sweat the pink slip thang. I've lost count of how many times I've been canned. At the time it seemed like a calamity; but looking back, it turned out to be a blessing in disguise every single time. Take the unemployment you've earned and look for a better job. Don't let this temporary setback ruin your fun though. I've learned that if I already had something planned, I don't let crap like that make me change my plans. It'll make you feel better and you got to the point where you earned it, so enjoy it!

hynzie..Sorry to hear this. It's a drag when ya get the pink slip,that happened to me in 96 after being with the company 14 years, company sold and the new investor basically got,rid of the higher paid employees, so we know how it is,just time to find something better and move on.
Speekimg of test I need to go get a INR done today for my warfarin dosage, hope it's around 2.4 - 2.6 then I'm good to go, been doing this for last 5 years every 2-4 weeks depend on my count.......Mybe in 5 years or so they'll get me on the HT list,hearts not getting any better.. Don't want to kick over at the shooting bench at the sportsmans club,they might think I've just fallen asleep hahaha.

"marcella69"
"Salticon"Im partial to the wine, but i got a forest stock as well and tactical black
too
Man, that top one is absolutely gorgeous! Did you call that stock Forest? My Forest has green laminates in it. At least I think it does. I haven't actually seen it yet. Sandra says my baby ships as early as tomorrow! The more I'm seeing the thumbhole, the more I'm diggin' it. I was talking to glassman and he says the thumbhole really provides a stable grip. The tactical black looks more practical for hunting. The sporter is a pound lighter than the laminates. Thanks for the pics :)
Oh, OK; I see the green laminates now. Man, I need a new monitor!

"Imold"I've been thinking of calling Sandra but I think I'll wait another week or so,knowing they had the stock already cut out was nice but I don't think they had done anything else to it at the time being it was a custom Blue blank they cut a Thumbhole out of by mistake. Just happened to be to my advantage.
Sandra told me my RAW will ship tomorrow (Wed) or the next day at the latest. If I don't receive a UPS tracking number by Friday, I'll give her a call. She probably shutters when she sees my name on her caller ID, but she always picks-up!