RAW REPORT

tm1000 177 detuneing. from 19 foot pounds to 12 foot pounds. do you guys feel that detuneing from 920 fps to 720 fps with 10.3 grain will increase accuracy?

ive herd so much about 12fp 177 guns being super accurate. I wonder of theres any truth in this?

ive seen th older theoben rifles being super accurate at long range. just as accurate as full power rifles.. any ones thoughts on this?

A quick question for RAW when are they going to appoint more dealers in the u.k.? Tawn must be doing more harm than good for the brand with his Poor attitude and customer service along with lack of spares and the guns only being available in dribs and drabs, I have 9 raws and have bought none from him despite him being approx 10 miles from me. He is widely known in the u.k. for his condescending attitude when you want to buy a gun and his absolute unwillingness to ship to other RFD’s meaning people have to travel several hundred miles to buy a gun....... oh and a complete lack of spare parts stock is a joke and could be a veritable source of support for owners of both raws and Theoben.

thanks 

Hello, 

I purchased a .22 Cal, RAW 500 BR Rifle from the classifieds last month. I love shooting it, but wish I had the instruction manual that came with the rifle when it was new. I know some of you may own this same rifle, and have the manual, I would like to get a copy of it, not caring if it's B&W or color, I would gladly pay for the copy, and postage. Any input would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Jim

Here I was asking AOA about the chances of obtaining a manual and they told me they doubt they would have any.

download.png
View attachment 1582566531_3234402895e540c837ee455.78919744_TM & HM Users Manual V 16d-pages.pdf

Looking at getting a HM1000X .22 and have a couple of questions that I hope a few of you can answer for me. I know the gun is tuned for the JSB 25 monsters and I would like to know how many shots per fill you get?
I would like to know how hard is it to change the hammer spring to shoot the JSB 18s at around 900-920fps. Is it as simple as removing the action from the stock, unscrewing the adjuster and replacing the spring with something weaker? My present guns require disassembly to replace the hammer spring.

thanks,

Butch

Looking at getting a HM1000X .22 and have a couple of questions that I hope a few of you can answer for me. I know the gun is tuned for the JSB 25 monsters and I would like to know how many shots per fill you get?
I would like to know how hard is it to change the hammer spring to shoot the JSB 18s at around 900-920fps. Is it as simple as removing the action from the stock, unscrewing the adjuster and replacing the spring with something weaker? My present guns require disassembly to replace the hammer spring.

thanks,

Butch

HOW FAST ARE THE 18 GRAIN GOING NOW? AS I SEE THE FPS U WANT TO TO GO BUT HOW FAST ARE THEY CURRENTLY RUNNING?