RAW REPORT

Or this goes together in a way, both blue.

1541399361_7542689165bdfe3411528b1.12437026_C18CB49A-5CF8-4076-8367-22BD2E5AD574.jpeg

1541399480_945282375bdfe3b8cc9760.97069981_C5DA89F1-F4DD-43D5-9A1E-41C791C0EADF.jpeg

Very nice, the 33 is one of my fathers favorites. I like them although I will say I am partial to the 40' Fords (I grew up around a couple) . I love the fat fender rods.

I would love to build one, along with a Bruntin Stalker (think lotus super 7 with an LS3, think a cobra is quick? Nah too heavy. LOL), and at least another dozen vehicles including a lot of muscle cars.

But alas my name is not Leno so I will have to make do with what I can afford.

Received my new RAW TM1000 .177 in LRT stock yesterday. Man what a gun. Ken tuned and indexed it for me (yes it has the thimble). I also got the Rowen trigger. Man, what a sweet shooter. 

And I have to say that Ken did me a real solid by including some unexpected parts and gifts along with the gun. That was very kind of you Ken.

I'll get some pictures to go with it here in a little bit. The stock has a lot more color than I thought it did when I saw the video. And when someone says "sweet shooter", you just can't imagine what that actually means. With a mediocre scope and about 10 shots through the gun, I stacked 4 pellets directly on top of each other. This is going to be one heck of a 25m gun.

Thanks again Ken.

Crusher

Received my new RAW TM1000 .177 in LRT stock yesterday. Man what a gun. Ken tuned and indexed it for me (yes it has the thimble). I also got the Rowen trigger. Man, what a sweet shooter. 

And I have to say that Ken did me a real solid by including some unexpected parts and gifts along with the gun. That was very kind of you Ken.

I'll get some pictures to go with it here in a little bit. The stock has a lot more color than I thought it did when I saw the video. And when someone says "sweet shooter", you just can't imagine what that actually means. With a mediocre scope and about 10 shots through the gun, I stacked 4 pellets directly on top of each other. This is going to be one heck of a 25m gun.

Thanks again Ken.

Crusher

That’s awesome-thanks for the update! Can’t wait to see the photos. Be sure to include some groups too. My next gun will be similar: .177 cal in a BM/TM action, so I’m curious to see some groups (especially longer range)...

Sean

Thanks again Ken.

Crusher

That TM is going to look nice with that Hawke on it Crusher.

Thanks again Ken.

Crusher

That TM is going to look nice with that Hawke on it Crusher.

I know it is. I'm using a Hawke Eclipse I had in a box here and the reticle is just a dot. I'm still not that crazy about it. But I know I am going to like this new Hawke. Thanks for the deal my friend. Pic forthcoming.

Crusher

I wish there was a way to search this topic instead of the entire "General" topic. I'm looking to find a case for the new RAW and would like suggestions for a case that can take the gun and scope AND that doesn't weight 3 tons.

The gun is 47.5" long so probably a 51" case at least. I did a look up online myself. I'm asking "what do YOU use".

Crusher