RAW REPORT

Speaking of devastating, I recently received a phonebook the other day. Yeh, they still make those only a lot thinner than before.

This one was about 1 3/4" thick, so having had friend use phone books for shooting testing (expansion) I decided to see what the .30 would do to

this innocent book looking for a home. 

I already knew the answer having shot some other things, it zipped through it like it was not even there. perfect 30 call hole in the front and nicely folded

back hole and pages in the back.

I had to do it a few times in different parts just for fun and it always blew through and continued on into my trap.

So I got curious and pulled out my Poly barreled .22 (set for 34 ft. lbs with 18.1's) tried the same thing, YEP it zips through it also.

Now as big an exit hole but it still zipped through the book and on into the trap unimpeaded.

On the topic of leaks? IMO you will be lucky if you find the leak with stock on. Normal fill ffoster o ring, foster fill valve and gauge are other common leaks. 

Just remember to remove the bottle prior to rremoving the stock. Once the stock is rremoved and the bottle back on you can lleak check all threaded connections. 

Hear the air is a good indication finding the leak. Remember the regulator has o rings in the inside. If the internal o rings are leaking you will see with you leak detector fluid bubbles coming out of the weep hole on the exterior side behind the fill and gauge block. 

I just developed a gurgling sound this morning. With stock on you could not see the bubbles. Replaced the internal o rings and back up. 

O rings just do not last. These we're squared and indented. This is the first time for me to have this leak.

Slow leaks are the killers. Once you have tested for external leaks and find none walk away and let your leak detection liquid sit. Slow leaks are foamers of fine bubbles that are easy to miss at first. 

Poppits do wear. Leaking out the barrel is usually a bad poppit or bent poppit sstem. The poppit The stem has a small o ring on it I have worked many brands of pcp guns with leaks. They all will in time leak.

The RAW and Theobens are great guns. I fine them easy to work on. All mine have been tac drivers. MANY tuners out there for the Raw and Theoben. I've had 2 of Allen Z's and both were fantastic guns. I still have the AZ Theoben MKII .25. 

GHOST WOLF AIRGUN WORKS

On the topic of leaks? IMO you will be lucky if you find the leak with stock on. Normal fill ffoster o ring, foster fill valve and gauge are other common leaks. 

Just remember to remove the bottle prior to rremoving the stock. Once the stock is rremoved and the bottle back on you can lleak check all threaded connections. 

Hear the air is a good indication finding the leak. Remember the regulator has o rings in the inside. If the internal o rings are leaking you will see with you leak detector fluid bubbles coming out of the weep hole on the exterior side behind the fill and gauge block. 

I just developed a gurgling sound this morning. With stock on you could not see the bubbles. Replaced the internal o rings and back up. 

O rings just do not last. These we're squared and indented. This is the first time for me to have this leak.

Slow leaks are the killers. Once you have tested for external leaks and find none walk away and let your leak detection liquid sit. Slow leaks are foamers of fine bubbles that are easy to miss at first. 

Poppits do wear. Leaking out the barrel is usually a bad poppit or bent poppit sstem. The poppit The stem has a small o ring on it I have worked many brands of pcp guns with leaks. They all will in time leak.

The RAW and Theobens are great guns. I fine them easy to work on. All mine have been tac drivers. MANY tuners out there for the Raw and Theoben. I've had 2 of Allen Z's and both were fantastic guns. I still have the AZ Theoben MKII .25. 

GHOST WOLF AIRGUN WORKS

Dear Fang,

Read your post after a very long time. 

I am Umair Bhaur from Pakistan. A friend of our mutual friend Warren.

Keep posting here.

I have also got two RAW. 

Regards, 

Umair Bhaur 

Pic of my HMx357 just because I thought we needed a pic today.

1537218940_16702511345ba0197cb6a360.52452893_8650A90B-A7AB-4664-AE5F-57CA292E300B.png

Sweet Jim! I love that stock color, and your setup!

Guys,

Thanks to the generosity of Craig (crgabel), I was able to get out and test the BC's of the RatSniper Slugs through my RAW polygon .25 cal setup tonight and the results were simply mind-blowing! I couldn't believe how much better the BC was compared to my best pellet to date (the JSB Heavy Mk I). https://www.airgunnation.com/topic/insane-bcs-for-rat-sniper-slugs-measure-raw-hm1000x-25-cal-polygon-barrel/

I plan to shoot groups next for a direct comparison on how the shoot through my gun.

Sean

Ken,

What kind of FPS are you expecting.

Here are 12 shots from tonight through the .22 at 50 yards that you tuned for me in June. Still shooting great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kPwIKwcEdU

Craig

Holy Cow Craig!!! That’s awesome shooting! I though you just looped the video clip of the first shot for a while there! Excellent shooting and sweet gun! .22 cal will certainly be my next setup for my target stock (whenever that gets finished...).

Sean