RAW REPORT

"Imold"That bottle exploding has crossed my mind in this 90* weather or high eighties if left in the vehicle during the day, don't think it would ever happen unless it was on fire but it's just the thought that chills me.
I read an article once on the physics of that. Even a fully charged tank left in the trunk of a car exposed to direct sunlight for hours would increase the pressure by only a few psi. But I wouldn't want to test that ;-).

<cite>Imold</cite><div>Have to admit I'm a lot like hynzie, I just like to get new guns and shoot them not really get into all the specs and what not but with the RAW I kinda have a different mindset just like my archery arrows and Crossbow arrows it was all about weight,speed and kinetic energy, I kinda got anal with that hobby/sport.</div>

I like all that nerdy wonk stuff.

"glassman"I attended EBR just to look at and watch what happened last year. I will go again this year but will be participating, not sure in what event(s). It is definitly worth attanding. More so if you plan to participate. You get to meet, see and talk to a wide variety of people all interested in the air guns.
Is there a fee just to watch?

Interesting to know about heat and air tanks, I get a little freaked out because I went tubing down salt creek and it was a typical Arizona summer day and when we got to the vehicles I reached in the cooler and the pop can exploded in my had,figured it was because I was real hot and the pop was very cold and the interaction between hot and cold caused it to go POW......totally knocked me down due to the can hitting my head.......So that is why airgun tanks and fill tanks in hot vehicles freak me out but if you say no problem then I'm going to keep my tanks in my Explorer or Pickup and not worry about it,better then moving them back and forth.......

I was out at the Range moving some targets around and replacing batteries in my cameras. I like to move the targets around because unless I use my Rangefinder I really don't know what yards they are at except for my 25-50-75 and 100 yard targets...my 25's are sighted in at 50yards so getting on the other targets isn't really that bad but it helps with figuring out distances when I move them around.

"Imold"I was out at the Range moving some targets around and replacing batteries in my cameras. I like to move the targets around because unless I use my Rangefinder I really don't know what yards they are at except for my 25-50-75 and 100 yard targets...my 25's are sighted in at 50yards so getting on the other targets isn't really that bad but it helps with figuring out distances when I move them around.
I used to sight all my airguns in at 25 yards, but Chairgun gives the optimum zero distance. I don't have all the exact inputs yet, but the zero distance for my RAW will be about 41.3 yards. (Chairgun has a new version for free download.)

No cost to go watch at EBR you can buy a ticket to attend the dinners / key note speakers presentations /award presentation and participate in the raffles. If I remember it was like $40.00 - 50.00 to attend the those functions without participating in any of the shooting events. You can call or email AoA and they would let you know exactly what it is.

"marcella69"
"Imold"I was out at the Range moving some targets around and replacing batteries in my cameras. I like to move the targets around because unless I use my Rangefinder I really don't know what yards they are at except for my 25-50-75 and 100 yard targets...my 25's are sighted in at 50yards so getting on the other targets isn't really that bad but it helps with figuring out distances when I move them around.
I used to sight all my airguns in at 25 yards, but Chairgun gives the optimum zero distance. I don't have all the exact inputs yet, but the zero distance for my RAW will be about 41.3 yards. (Chairgun has a new version for free download.)
Don't think they have that for the iPad. I know it's for Hawke but I'm sure if a guy/gal had a scope similar it would probably work to a certain degree.