• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

hi SEAN whats happening is the outer probe is sticking in the pulled back position causing havoc with indexing and pushing a new projectile forward ,without poking the inside of the mag ,,i left a message for MARK B he called back within 5 minutes, and is waiting for my call ,i appreciate you ,and all the good you do reaching out to help ,i just may send my 30 and 25 to MARK for tuning. theres a lot more that he does that i could ever get done ,,well if my FID card is accepted and approved i can proceed to be a member at a nice game club 10 miles from home ,,if not ill do what i have to . most likely i will move on from the larger calibers that i have, keeping it to 22 cal and lower for my home range 

hi SEAN whats happening is the outer probe is sticking in the pulled back position causing havoc with indexing and pushing a new projectile forward ,without poking the inside of the mag ,,i left a message for MARK B he called back within 5 minutes, and is waiting for my call ,i appreciate you ,and all the good you do reaching out to help ,i just may send my 30 and 25 to MARK for tuning. theres a lot more that he does that i could ever get done ,,well if my FID card is accepted and approved i can proceed to be a member at a nice game club 10 miles from home ,,if not ill do what i have to . most likely i will move on from the larger calibers that i have, keeping it to 22 cal and lower for my home range

I think I know how to fix your probe. I'll PM you and have you call me-I can walk you through what to do to get the probe functioning correctly. If not, at least we've marked one thing off the list for Mark B.

Check your inbox.

Sean

Hi Craig,

I haven’t been able to get to the range in months to see the progress of my pellet selection at 100 yrds (reason why I got into airguns). But I will agree I can consistently do an inch and a quarter , but I have done just under an inch 5 shot groups.

The gun is capable but pellet selection(sorting) and tuning for a specific pellet weight helps at that range.

reason for the side-shot was to watch pellet performance in slow motion. If you look at one video I had you can see a bit of wabble in the pellets during flight. The wabble was more intense in an earlier video which translates to a terrible group on paper. Since I had not touched any gun settings I cleaned the barrel. The Slow-motion video I posted was me seasoning the barrel and as you can see the wabble is less pronounced and getting better towards the end. The latest rapid fire video was fully seasoned and rezeroing. In slow motion those pellets don’t wabble at all and you can see in the accuracy.

One more thing we keep forgetting is 100yrds is a long ways for a pellet rifle. I think it equates to shooting 600 yrds with a centerfire rifle which even in 6.5 creedmore or 260 achieveing submoa groups is no easy task. 

Guys, I think I have am issue.

Shot the RAW the week earlier. Took it out to shoot and smelled oxygen. The gauge was at 90 bar. I NEVER let the gun get below 150 bar. Where do I start looking first?

I would start with , bottle oring, fill port oring and it’s internal shuttle and then check pressure gauge oring. Another option is to take it out of the stock and spray a light mist of soap/water solution on those parts to see for air bubbles.

I do hope you mean compressed air and not oxygen? 

1536062023_12292684605b8e7247e2fcc6.36723920_20180902_095604.jpg

These are 16 shots at 55 yards with jsb .22 25 grain redesigned pellets at 890fps. Gun is fx royale 400 with BSA barrel. 

1536062117_2451469055b8e72a5842f17.84821850_20180902_100718.jpg

These are 9 shots at 55 yards with 18 grain jsb at 1000fps through fx royale 400 with BSA barrel. 

1536062212_5548788595b8e73043a95c3.77340657_20180902_102532.jpg

These are 8 shots from HM1000X .25 with 34 grain mk2 at 60 ftlb from Polygonal barrel. 55 yards.

It was a windy day and heavier pellets performed better.