• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW REPORT

IMOLD there you are love your range and the new way youve set it up ,,then those 2 tiny pines not long before there monsters is there water out behind your targets?the hide is up on the right ay?

The whole south property line/boarder is a creek and my property line runs right in the middle of the creek so I have water and I just bought a 2” water/trash pump and two of those 275 gal caged totes, I’ll put one on a trailer to haul water around the property, I will hook up a 12 volt camper water pump to the outlet of the tote and then I can either use a hand sprayer or hook it up to a sprinkler on a tri pod, this set up is what I use at my garden by my home and it works pretty good. soon as I get a extra 10 grand I’ll have a well put in then I’ll be set, it runs about 75 to a hundred dollars a foot and the average well depth at the homes around my property is 125 feet to 140 feet so it’s going to cost a bit plus about 1800 to run power onto my property.

I put on the 1st coat of clear. Two more to go but I’ll wait about 2 hours between coats to make sure it’s dry.

1533409086_6408616425b65f73ed48708.79097414_784245A5-54B9-4DF9-8975-C0E4F89610F4.jpeg

Jim,

Looks nice. How is the.30 shooting? 

I'm still waiting for my .30 to arrive.

Craig

I really like the HMx 30, it’s quiet and very accurate out to 100 yards, moa accurate if a person does their part and with stock JSB 44.75 pellets.

I’m itching to get the 357 out now, I just filled my 74cf tank and put two tins of JSB 81.02 pellets in the case and now I just need the time, probably Monday.

Pat. What are you putting in that LRT stock?

not sure yet been throwing around some ideas ,,,i have a 30 cal and 25 cal with a 22 cal coming so definitely no 20 cal ,,,its the odd man out,,although RAW has 6 different calibers and 6 different laminate colors so who knows ,,im not the only guy here that needs AGA AIR GUNS Anonymous im close to having all the RAWS i want ,,well at least halfway there ,,next BRAND will be EDGUN ,love the looks of the MORENA and R5M ,,,,so i was offered a 357 action for a good price ,,that will have to wait still gotta pay for my 22 ,,so ive wanted this stock ever since i seen it ,,only like 5 were made,, so yeah i had to have it,,and its perfect never used ,,,so i lucked out,a short barelled 177 would rock,,, the stock is so light ,,or i could just rotate them around and play dress up ,,

MICK youve got a 357 RAW HMX have you ever put that action in any other HMX stock like a 30 or 25 or 22 cal ,wanna know if its going to fit HYNZIE

Pat, the outer dimension of the .357 action is the same as other HMXs. It fits any of the 4 stocks I have, Sporter, 2 thumb holes, and an LRT.

Mick-VA. So you can literally take your HMx 357 and put it directly into a HMx .25 stock and it fits and you have done it right.

The reason I ask and say this is I was told something total different when I ordered my HMx 357. That’s why I ask if you have physically done the swap.

Thanks,