RAW REPORT

"marcella69"
"Imold"
"marcella69"
"Imold"Only at your home Marco it will still be cloudy here with a slight chance of envy hahaha.
I wish I had someone like me when I was waiting for my RAW. When I first placed my order, I knew of no one out there who actually had a RAW HMx .357 (130 ft-lbf regulated).

I don't know anyone that has a 130 ft/lbs regulated.357 besides us being its a newer offering from RAW but hopefully there will get to be more out there to compare notes with, I know there are a few HM1000's and some HM1000x but not the new 130 regulated ones.

edit for 130
Doesn't Scalf have an HMx .357? But it might not be the regulated one. You may be right. Can it really be just you and me?
He had his worked on,ours are going to de stock with real results not results from a worked on HM, think Scalf has a 30 cal but I could be mistaken.

"hynzie"one more thing i never recived from sandra the dimensions for the blank she was gonna send me ten days ago today the day this thread started also have not got a confirmation number from raw ,,its been ten days since i ordered my raw rifle and the last rifle i didnt get confirmation until the gun was a week away from shipping
Your getting a 357 regulated to 130 also right?

Mine is the regulated 130 ft/lb model. I am not one who tends to test, document and report everything about it. When I read or see someone asking / commenting about it and I feel I have something to contribute worth while on the subject I'll chime in. The rifle is a tool and I bought it for a specific purpose. Yes aesthetics are also important. I just have not had much of an opportunity to get out and use it for hunting. It is the warm time of the year here, and I have been extremely busy with my business. Coyotes, skunks and Mountain Lions are the only legal predators that can be hunted until August 1st. Then Bobcat and fox season opens. I may apply and try to go for a Javelina next spring. Have to see how it goes.

"hynzie"one more thing i never recived from sandra the dimensions for the blank she was gonna send me ten days ago today the day this thread started also have not got a confirmation number from raw ,,its been ten days since i ordered my raw rifle and the last rifle i didnt get confirmation until the gun was a week away from shipping
It doesn't bother me so much that the accounting is catch-as-catch-can. What irks me is when a promise is not kept.

"glassman"Mine is the regulated 130 ft/lb model. I am not one who tends to test, document and report everything about it. When I read or see someone asking / commenting about it and I feel I have something to contribute worth while on the subject I'll chime in. The rifle is a tool and I bought it for a specific purpose. Yes aesthetics are also important. I just have not had much of an opportunity to get out and use it for hunting. It is the warm time of the year here, and I have been extremely busy with my business. Coyotes, skunks and Mountain Lions are the only legal predators that can be hunted until August 1st. Then Bobcat and fox season opens. I may apply and try to go for a Javelina next spring. Have to see how it goes.
You are who I was trying to think of! I knew hynzie and Scalf had HMx 1000s, but I couldn't remember who had the .357 regulated.

@ marcella I have thought about actually making a trip your way sometime, as you don't live that far away relative to Minnesota where I am originally from, and we could try the rifle(s) out and compare notes. The biggest obstacle I have is making time to take the trip. I have my own business and it has been crazy busy the past couple months and seems to be getting even busier if that is even possible. 

"glassman"@ marcella I have thought about actually making a trip your way sometime, as you don't live that far away relative to Minnesota where I am originally from, and we could try the rifle(s) out and compare notes. The biggest obstacle I have is making time to take the trip. I have my own business and it has been crazy busy the past couple months and seems to be getting even busier if that is even possible.
I don't know, southern California is pretty far from Minnesota! Is that where you thought I lived? I mean that would be great, but there really aren't that many places to shoot down here.

@ marcella sorry for the confusing dialog. I am originally from Minnesota, currently reside in Arizona in the Phoenix area. A trip from here is relatively short compared to a trip from Minnesota where I am originally from. It is a few hours drive from here to San Diego where I have never been before and it would also be an escape from the all encompassing warmth of the 110 plus degree temperatures so common here in July and August.

"glassman"@ marcella sorry for the confusing dialog. I am originally from Minnesota, currently reside in Arizona in the Phoenix area. A trip from here is relatively short compared to a trip from Minnesota where I am originally from. It is a few hours drive from here to San Diego where I have never been before and it would also be an escape from the all encompassing warmth of the 110 plus degree temperatures so common here in July and August.
No, no, my bad. You did tell me that you live in Phoenix. Bear with me; I am near delirious with sleep deprivation. I am trying to get myself acclimated to going to bed at 8pm. I am sitting for the CA State Bar Exam in about a week, and I will have to get up at 5:45am to get to the testing place on time. (I'm making a dry run day after tomorrow to iron-out the logistics.) I am a night owl and I'm used to staying up all night. I've been up over 24 hours at this point, but I'm gonna tough it out. 

Yeah, you live only 360 miles from me; I remember looking it up on Google Maps. There are very few places down here on the border to shoot. I currently have permission from a rancher right on the border to hunt and pest; and there's a few other places I haunt, but I'm pretty sure I'm not supposed to be there.

My brother lives in Glendale AZ and he says it's the AC to AC time of year. Doesn't shoot his airgun in this weather hahaha.
Hey glassman I used to live by 35th and Peoria well it was the apartments across from Metro Center but they have a big office complex were the open field used to be,that area has really gone down,I used to work at Garcia's restaurant,right off 35th on Peoria this was 80-81 hahaha.

"hynzie"yeah guys i plan on getting the 357 ,,,i was to late to get aeac 357 lower power when it went up for sale i wish i could of purchased that particular piece ,that video that piece sealed the deal for me ... it was 30 cal boss or 30 raw .after vid it was raw all the wa..now id rather have a royale 500 instead of the boss
I almost bought a Boss .30, then I discovered the wonderful world of RAW!

"Imold"My brother lives in Glendale AZ and he says it's the AC to AC time of year. Doesn't shot my airgun in this weather hahaha.
Hey glassman I used to live by 35th and Peoria well it was the apartments across from Metro Center but they have a big office complex were the open field used to be,that area has really gone down,I used to work at Garcia's restaurant,right off 35th on Peoria this was 80-81 hahaha.
We have a good three months of AC weather down here. We have basically two seasons: Summer and summer light. Half the year it's hot during the day and cool at night; the other half it's warm during the day and chilly at night! In AZ, I'd be afraid the gun bottle would explode!

"marcella69"
"hynzie"yeah guys i plan on getting the 357 ,,,i was to late to get aeac 357 lower power when it went up for sale i wish i could of purchased that particular piece ,that video that piece sealed the deal for me ... it was 30 cal boss or 30 raw .after vid it was raw all the wa..now id rather have a royale 500 instead of the boss
I almost bought a Boss .30, then I discovered the wonderful world of RAW!
I was leaning towards the Rainstorm II .30cal before I saw the RAW for the 1st time and then getting a 357 to match the BullDog was the plan and now it's a done deal..I still would like the Rainstorm and a Twang n Bang combo next year...