RAW REPORT

oh boy talked to KEN yesterday about getting the LOP of my new 22 HM1000X LRT HP reduced to 12 1/2 that i have on order,,,,, im sure its going to be more comfy,,,,KENS gonna ssk MARTIN abut the stocks i already have if the LOP can be reduced on them too PAT the trigger upgrade plus the LOP reduction should make for a way more comfy rifle,,,,

1531090739_6514096655b4297333e7c16.40998296_0DD7A2B0-41F8-4B7F-A644-1118CB00827A.jpeg
Alright gents, need some help.. I know I asked this before but how do you remove this offset moderator? I took off the big screw to the front of the moderator after that.. no clue what to do. Any help, pics, etc.. would be greatly appreciated! Have a good night. 

Matt 

No reason for this post, other than every time I shoot one of my RAW’s ( doesn’t matter which one! ) it brings a smile to my face... FIT, Finnish, Precision (mechanical & accuracy! ) attention to detail, just awsome!, I wish Martin and Sandra well, and hope they realize how much their guns make us owners HAPPY! shout out to their work force also!, Come on AIR FORCE do That THEOBEN name Proud! Oh and also never one WARRANTY ISSUE! , ( NEVER HAD A PROBLEM I DIDN’T CAUSE MYSELF! )always excellent service from them...

nomojo65

No reason for this post, other than every time I shoot one of my RAW’s ( doesn’t matter which one! ) it brings a smile to my face... FIT, Finnish, Precision (mechanical & accuracy! ) attention to detail, just awsome!, I wish Martin and Sandra well, and hope they realize how much their guns make us owners HAPPY! shout out to their work force also!, Come on AIR FORCE do That THEOBEN name Proud! Oh and also never one WARRANTY ISSUE! , ( NEVER HAD A PROBLEM I DIDN’T CAUSE MYSELF! )always excellent service from them...

theres a whole lot of people thats feeling the way you do....THEOBEN got me wondering CAM AT AIR FORCE stated it will be touted for thr UK market. Its got me thinking will there be AIR FORCE UK PLANT IN THE FUTURE. ...I KNOW THEY HAVE a new plant in TEXAS Lastly MARTIN AND SANDRA SO FAR the one thing we lost is the ability to talk to the two of them.is our loss all the best to them

DeutschKSK

Sell682

Once you move the screw in the front you just need to pull straight off. 

If only, won’t come off.. 

——————————————

The first time it’s a bitch, you take the screw out and the top cap off . Then you have the carbon fiber sleeve. You have to grip it and slowly pull with a slight left and right twist. 

But to be clear once you remove the carbon fiber piece the black base it slides off of does not come off as it’s held in place by a blind pinned first chamber of the moderator. 

To be honest why do you want to remove it?

The Moderator is only a two chamber system. When I get home I will try to take pictures for you.