RAW REPORT

Hey guys, checking in to say hello. Im on epic airgun roadtrip. Competed in Utah, took 1st place in 25m, shot well at 75 yards, Was in top ten scores for pro class, but only top 2/3 shooters was advance per relay, so I didnt proceed to 100 yards..

Im in Salem New York now for 25m/50 yards USARB Northeast Regional championships

Hope all is well, email is best to reach me.

Ken

Great job Ken,

How about another photo of the "BEE"

Craig

1530238368_21392488015b3595a04acd92.08875273_5D77B16B-B7DD-4611-B2D6-3242834B1B54.jpeg
Playing around! @65yds w/ 10.5 JSB’s- Poly Tm-500

Hey guys, checking in to say hello. Im on epic airgun roadtrip. Competed in Utah, took 1st place in 25m, shot well at 75 yards, Was in top ten scores for pro class, but only top 2/3 shooters was advance per relay, so I didnt proceed to 100 yards..

Im in Salem New York now for 25m/50 yards USARB Northeast Regional championships

Hope all is well, email is best to reach me.

Ken

Great job Ken,

How about another photo of the "BEE"

Craig

Craig

Last weekend two of my brothers and I ended up shooting at the 4” ar500 steel plate at 100 yards with the HMx .30 and JSB 44.75 ammo and it got to the point that we got tired of shooting it, doesn’t even feel like a challenge anymore, need to set up a longer shooting lane for the 30 cal maybe a 125-150-175-200 yard lane, what a bad problem to have hahaha and the Bully .30 has no problem hitting 100 yards either but the RAW is so much quieter and smother.

old pic but I like it. 

1530272275_10667110005b361a13ace195.27251591_289DB11A-1331-43BA-8B62-A0F32F3BD02C.png

Man that’s a AWESOME shooting range you have Imold! I know your having fun... ya it’s nice to be able to shoot in your own yard but I wanted to be safe so I felt better mounding a dirt berm behind target frame plus don’t want to anger the neighbors..., it’s not perfect but will do!

It’s more then a lot of folks have and it looks nice, it’s more then I had when I started out, I had about 20-25 yards but then last spring I ended up buying 12.7 acres for when we retire so that’s the only reason I have my own range now.

I have a mile or more of trees and swamp behind my targets and no homes so I’m lucky there, I can also shoot my High Power rifles without worrying to much and I also check before I shoot just to make sure there are no people, vehicles or tractors back there taking out dead fall but other then that it’s pretty quite.

Thanks guys, Thats what’s so nice about airguns!, I can shoot in my back yard, plus these guns are so accurate and most people wouldn’t believe you if they don’t see it for themselves

so true MOJO .. i gotta tell ya almost everyone i talk with{ ,my job requires i spend 10 to 20 minutes talking to customers 5 to 8 of em a day. so i meet all kinds and im in there houses ,,attics for air conditioning and cellar for there heating units{ ,,so u get a feel for who they are ,,you can tell a lot by having see a persons storage areas , well any who i dont try talking guns with house wifes but a lot of people display there military photos and have boxes laying around so u get a feel and 99% have no idea what i say when i try to talk PCP ..i get a lot of oh bb guns type of things even from hunters and shooters kinda weird been following air gunning again for the last couple years still have my 760 pump master its almost 40 years old ...and i feel like where really on the ground floors in building this great sport ..just think manufacturers are just starting to use regulators and pellets are getting better never mind the special ammo going around glad to be part of this and watch it evolve

Imold: nice range setup! I like it a lot and am a bit jealous that you have some nice flat areas to shoot targets on (mine is all hilly-kettles and moraines).

Well, my son got a nice surprise today: his new Hawke FFP scope arrived! It was good to see that he was genuinely excited about it and was showing his friend the scope. I'm glad to see he's getting anxious to receive his gun. I'm hoping to take him on the Prairie Dog trip with Jim Chapman next year in South Dakota (if the trip is still on next year)-that would be an absolute blast!

Sean

Sean when I shoot my 100 yard steel target from my bench it’s like the target is sitting on the ground propped up even though it’s hanging 4 feet in the air, I have a slight rolling hill and if it was a foot higher I would not be able to shoot the 100 yard target from my bench unless I made a deck for my shooting bench so I lucked out, if I set up a 200 yard lane it would be a very slight downhill shot being my bench would be moved to higher ground. Here is my latest pic of my property all mowed now and you can see the hill better and how the 100 yard target just pokes above the hill, this was taken a few weeks ago.

1530365481_6499397775b378629967c61.95843179_DCD604AC-5965-4011-AB57-EE0B7254A729.jpeg

Here you can see the white of my 100 yard target in upper left corner of pic, it’s like it’s sitting on the ground and look at that bad scratch on the butt of my stock, the blue marks up so easy I need to do some sort of a clear coat on the stock, so for now I don’t move my 357 to much being its a scratch magnet. The scratch looks worse in the pic then what it really is.

Here you can see the white of my 100 yard target in upper left corner of pic, it’s like it’s sitting on the ground and look at that bad scratch on the butt of my stock, the blue marks up so easy I need to do some sort of a clear coat on the stock, so for now I don’t move my 357 to much being its a scratch magnet. The scratch looks worse in the pic then what it really is.

Sweet photos of the range, and the blue .357 cal Jim-love them both! When my target stock arrives at Ken's, I'm having him clear coat it right from the start...

Sean