RAW REPORT

Just wanted to post another shout out to Craig for he and his wife inviting me over to have dinner and visit again while I was out there on a business trip! Such great company-it feels like we’ve been friends for a while.

Thanks again Craig dor the hospitality and friendship! I’ll be out again probably in spring and most likely next summer too! One of these times I will have to figure out how to being my gun along on the trip...

Sean

well got a big laugh tonight reading the first 5 pages oTHE RAW REPORT man we come a long way,,i didnt even know what a EURO RAIL was hahahas ,some good ideas on ways to try and catoragize and seperate the numerous topics ,even a cool comment from MICK VA how he starts his lawnmower to drown out the sound so he can shoot his 357 cal RAW HYNZIE

And now I have what I posted on the 20th post plus a HMx .30..
1529125439_12361541905b249a3fe6b578.59246599_CF5F60F9-8031-4691-8FC0-78D554379EA3.jpeg

"mubhaur"If I clean the polygonal barrel of my HM1000X .25 60 ftlb , the gun becomes inaccurate for at least 25 shots and after that much lead up, the barrel again shoots like laser.
Any one experience such phenomena?
Hello, yes this is normal . You always need a few pellets down the barrel to spice the barrel a bit. It’s also the same with my Leshiy . Hence I don’t clean it till it needs it which is when accuracy falls off again.

"Hynzie"well got a big laugh tonight reading the first 5 pages oTHE RAW REPORT man we come a long way,,i didnt even know what a EURO RAIL was hahahas ,some good ideas on ways to try and catoragize and seperate the numerous topics ,even a cool comment from MICK VA how he starts his lawnmower to drown out the sound so he can shoot his 357 cal RAW HYNZIE
Pat,

i havent changed at all. Still fire up a mower when shooting the .357 and .30; sometimes even my 60fpe .25

works like charm! PS, I also have a really loud shop air compressor with some rattling vibrating plastic! That works too.

i would willingly and gladly hand over large sums of cash to someone that can make these RAW s quiet!!!!!! An elegant solution that works and looks great without increasing the OAL too much. I would get to shoot them more often.

Slow twist?? How do you guys get into these discussions? Do you think Martin sells an inferior product begging for you tinkerers who think you can make it better? He builds the best rifle that money can buy with the best components. Barrel twist is usually 1:16. I've read articles written by respected gun writers who have experimented with barrel twist anywhere from 1:12 to 1:22 and have concluded that 1:16 still works the best. If you feel you gun is inaccurate, maybe it's you that's the problem.

jp who said the raw is inaccurate that I have. as a matter of fact the raw I have is the most accurate air rifle I have ever used or seen used in person..
​jp if your saying me or the raw I have is inaccurate you are incorrect. as ive had many dicissions on this raw page about how accurate the raw I'm using is,
​but I repeat twist rates have nohting to do with build quality by any maker..i choose raw because its the absolute best.now thats an accurate comment by me!
​hope this helps you. and as a matter of fact. i have several barrels by raw and one is a regular twist rate and the other is almost 2 inches slower rate. and both show differences and preferences for different pellets at different distances.. and at differents fps settings.!! that's a fact as my paper bench rest targets show the results and results speak for them selves.. jb don't be so quick to judge!!