• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"Hynzie"you got it BRIAN a nice Plano case with the maker and rifle type ,id gladly pay for it just like JIM says ,,it hasnt happened to me but i know others that have things damaged in the shipping faze ,just read somewheres a FX STREAMLINE upon delivery broken in half ,,i love my RAW rifles and would be happy to have it displayed on my case
On my last rifle from Ken he wrapped the box from manufacturer in a sheet of heavy foam then put it in another box.I think it It would been fine even it the truck ran it over. I think if you want a case get it yourself that the only way to know what quality your going to get. Some of the cheap plastic cases are no better that cardboard.

"Joekrooz"After almost five months since ordering, my RAW .30 came yesterday. Finally unboxed it last night and got to look it over for all of 3 minutes. Wow, what a beauty. I think my collection is complete......for awhile! I probably won’t get to try it out for another week with all the weekend family stuff going on. I have a Tac Vector 8-32x50 I was going to try on it but not crazy about the long eye relief. Just ordered an Athlon 8-32x56 for it, I have one (6-24) that I really like on another gun so I think this might be the one I use. I’ll try to get a picture up later for you guys, not like you haven’t seen one before though, but everyone likes pics right!
Welcome the RAW family, Joe! Gorgeous .30 cal you have there. Mine (.30) was shooting a little slow out of the box, but nothing 2/3 turn on the HST couldn’t fix. Be sure to chrony yours and dial it up (or down) to 875-880 fps. Mine definitely prefers the 44.75 gn JSB. The 50gn shot really well too, just not AS well and are a bit slow. Great choice on the Athlon 8-34.. I just switched to the exact same scope on my .30 LRT. It’s a big scope, but I like the glass and love the reticle. Great bench set up! Also, don’t stress too much about keeping the bore clean. No sign of accuracy degradation until about the 8th or 9th tin. 

Enjoy!!

Brian
@airgunner.usa

"DeutschKSK"Hey guys,
anyone know how to take the offset moderator off? I want to clean the barrel thoroughly. 
Thanks,
Matt 

I use a product very similar to this one. Wish the guy had more exposure. I install a straw in the moderator, then thread the pull through cleaner. Side note: It can be a bugger getting the cleaner through the straw multiple times during a cleaning session. I tie a length of braid fishing line to the loop end of the cleaner. After the loop is through the barrel, pull the line through. Make sure the line is long enough that when a patch is pulled through you have something to pull the loop end back through the breech to install another patch. HANG ON TO THAT STRAW. Loosing it may cause the use of 4 letter words.

Well gents went for the hat trick today and placed an order for a CAMO LRT 22 CAL HI POWERAD 50 FOOT POUNDS WITH. KEN AT SPAW I CHOSE THE HI POWERED VERSION OVER THE TRADITIONAL. VERSION KEN SAID IT SHOOTS THE 25S LIKE A LAZER im the first to order this model i had no idea it was even A choiCE CANT wait to see some videos on this version HYNZIE

"Hynzie"Well gents went for the hat trick today and placed an order for a CAMO LRT 22 CAL HI POWERAD 50 FOOT POUNDS WITH. KEN AT SPAW I CHOSE THE HI POWERED VERSION OVER THE TRADITIONAL. VERSION KEN SAID IT SHOOTS THE 25S LIKE A LAZER im the first to order this model i had no idea it was even A choiCE CANT wait to see some videos on this version HYNZIE
That's awesome news Pat-Congrats! I didn't even know that was an option either-that sounds like a hunting setup I would like to order (or perhaps in .25 cal-but I like the .22 option also). Can't wait to learn more about it!

Sean

1527714545_15952401515b0f12f105aa34.81732781_48A3E0EB-2146-48E8-ABDA-C45DBB3458BB.jpeg
1527714545_8951831115b0f12f167aff0.20685354_10C50A39-8DA8-4410-8BA9-F7A1881B1722.jpeg
HynzieThanks SEAN THATS A LOT OF THUMP FOR A 22 I WONDER IF THEY ARE PLANNING TO NEXT BEEF UP THE 177 HAHA it sounds kind of funny the small caliber pellets producing that much power
Great talking to you today Pat, thank you for your business. 25gr JSB monsters love the poly barrel at 50fpe. (950fps). You guys will see alot more .22 at EBR this year and maybe a win. This is a 75/100 group with a non RAW rifle I shoot personally. 52FPE w/25gr monsters. Martin released the .22 HP last week on RAW’s Facebook page. 

thanks everyone ,yep another wait its ok though BRIAN glad you took the leap ,,did last week you get the new DAY STATE RED WOLF ,,man talk about being all in ,,so now its UJ Brian and me on the wait ,,HALLOWEEN we should be all set by then,, ,i must say i have seen some nice TM set ups out there ..next month im going to make a point of going to the HOLBROOK SPORTSMEN CLUB ,,they have a 50 and 75 yard indoor bench rest competition there monthly and some nice outdoor 200 yard ranges as well ..membership i believe is still closed.. im going anyway,, meet some of the best shooters in the game PAUL BENDIX and TODD BANKS maybe theyll take me in show me the ropes worst thing they can do is tell me to screw,,lol i hear there good guys ,,maybe i can be an associate member to the books open up ..still on the prowl for that 75 to 125 yard scope something sweet my 1000x has a small HAWKE on it ,not for long i was going to order one of those nice PLANO cases ,that some of us use ,looks like im gonna need 2 so im thinking on getting a scope like KEN the SIGHTRON 10 50 60 .still looking HYNZIE

"SMH77"Using Martin's numbers and making some assumptions about atmospheric conditions when shooting, that puts the BC of those pellets right around 0.048 or so-not quite as good as the .25 cal Heavies, but still extremely good for a .22 cal pellet.
1527721221_2100807815b0f2d051e5505.92566958_22 cal JSB 25.4 grain pellets at 50 fpe.jpg
SEAN im not up to speed on the B C of different cal and pellets would you mind pm me the reports you have done and the one you did comparing scopes i really want to learn about theese things thanks PAT

"SMH77"Using Martin's numbers and making some assumptions about atmospheric conditions when shooting, that puts the BC of those pellets right around 0.048 or so-not quite as good as the .25 cal Heavies, but still extremely good for a .22 cal pellet.
1527721221_2100807815b0f2d051e5505.92566958_22 cal JSB 25.4 grain pellets at 50 fpe.jpg
Ive shoot both, the .22 shoots as well has the .25, .22 shoots flatter, poa is the same from 15-50 yards....! 

"SPAW"
Ive shoot both, the .22 shoots as well has the .25, .22 shoots flatter, poa is the same from 15-50 yards....!
That is what I would expect (flatter trajectory out to 100 yards) since the .22 is starting at 950 fps vs. about 895 for the .25 cal. If they were both sighted in at 50 yards, I wonder if how many MIL of adjustment they would both take to be back on zero at 100 yards-it might be close, since the higher starting velocity would favor the .22, but the slightly better BC of the .25 would cause it to start 'hanging on' to velocity better. IF I'm correct about the BC's, eventually (far enought out-may be 150+ yards) the .25 cal would take over and require less MIL's to be back on zero compared to the .22. However, it may be out beyond the practical limitations of shooting either caliber, so it may be a mute point by then.

Sean

"Hynzie"thanks everyone ,yep another wait its ok though BRIAN glad you took the leap ,,did last week you get the new DAY STATE RED WOLF ,,man talk about being all in ,,so now its UJ Brian and me on the wait ,,HALLOWEEN we should be all set by then,, ,i must say i have seen some nice TM set ups out there ..next month im going to make a point of going to the HOLBROOK SPORTSMEN CLUB ,,they have a 50 and 75 yard indoor bench rest competition there monthly and some nice outdoor 200 yard ranges as well ..membership i believe is still closed.. im going anyway,, meet some of the best shooters in the game PAUL BENDIX and TODD BANKS maybe theyll take me in show me the ropes worst thing they can do is tell me to screw,,lol i hear there good guys ,,maybe i can be an associate member to the books open up ..still on the prowl for that 75 to 125 yard scope something sweet my 1000x has a small HAWKE on it ,not for long i was going to order one of those nice PLANO cases ,that some of us use ,looks like im gonna need 2 so im thinking on getting a scope like KEN the SIGHTRON 10 50 60 .still looking HYNZIE
I hear you, I have a few of the 10x50 Sightrons they are very good. If it’s available I’m going for the Sightron 4.5-24X56 FFP it has a 34 mm tube so it will let in plenty of light. Pat remember I get the military discount which is a big savings at Sightron.

http://sightronusa.com/product/svssed4-524x56ffpirmh-h/

"Brian10956"
"Hynzie"thanks everyone ,yep another wait its ok though BRIAN glad you took the leap ,,did last week you get the new DAY STATE RED WOLF ,,man talk about being all in ,,so now its UJ Brian and me on the wait ,,HALLOWEEN we should be all set by then,, ,i must say i have seen some nice TM set ups out there ..next month im going to make a point of going to the HOLBROOK SPORTSMEN CLUB ,,they have a 50 and 75 yard indoor bench rest competition there monthly and some nice outdoor 200 yard ranges as well ..membership i believe is still closed.. im going anyway,, meet some of the best shooters in the game PAUL BENDIX and TODD BANKS maybe theyll take me in show me the ropes worst thing they can do is tell me to screw,,lol i hear there good guys ,,maybe i can be an associate member to the books open up ..still on the prowl for that 75 to 125 yard scope something sweet my 1000x has a small HAWKE on it ,not for long i was going to order one of those nice PLANO cases ,that some of us use ,looks like im gonna need 2 so im thinking on getting a scope like KEN the SIGHTRON 10 50 60 .still looking HYNZIE
I hear you, I have a few of the 10x50 Sightrons they are very good. If it’s available I’m going for the Sightron 4.5-24X56 FFP it has a 34 mm tube so it will let in plenty of light. Pat remember I get the military discount which is a big savings at Sightron.
http://sightronusa.com/product/svssed4-524x56ffpirmh-h/
Brian,

That scope looks REALLY nice! How much does it run? I bet it's super bright and has very good optics with the larger bell / lower magnification, plus 34mm tube and ED glass!

Sean