• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back to a traditional "Forum List" view, and/or "Light" mode click HERE.

RAW REPORT

"crgabel"Here is my 25 meter br from yesterday with "0" wind and perfect conditions.
I do not have a .25 cal scoring pin, I'm still a bit unsure of how to score to be honest.
My best guess is 242 with 13X.
If anyone sees it differant please let me know where i might be scoring wrongly.
1527474360_3952859635b0b68b8d644f2.07355952_25mtr 5-27.JPG

Craig
Nice shooting Craig!

1527523158_797092955b0c2756243139.69312986_34920AE7-CA4E-4410-AE99-71DC8D03F405.jpeg
1527523158_7807818475b0c2756ec41f2.34342736_39F53B1B-856B-4D63-9895-8B0A235C01A3.jpeg
1527523159_16599779585b0c2757b2d090.49603227_163A14A8-0640-4390-86F2-5EDB835883D2.jpeg

Here she is, as promised a few pics of my .30 HM1000X. Pictures don’t really do it justice, looks much better in person imo. Not as heavy as I imagined either, doesn’t matter as it will be a bench rest gun most of the time. I had originally ordered a red and black laminate stock but changed my mind near the end of the build and they were able to accommodate my request. Had it outfitted with all the bells and whistles too and a couple of extra mags. Wasn’t sure which moderator to choose but ended up picking the offset, looks cool ?. I just put on the Tac Vector scope for the pics, I have an Athlon on the way that I will likely use. Probably won’t get to shoot it until next weekend, can’t wait to see how she groups at a hundred. 

great pics love the swirl the stock,CRAIG your right the 25 hits hard ,so much so i need to redo my backstop to quiet it down ,,getting ready to order a 22 cal ,it fits my shooting range better,gonna get from KEN ,cant wait stuck under the RAW mystical spell haha,im leaning on the camo is it as nice as it looks on the computer well see PAT

thinking on camo or if MARTIN will still do it ,on page 37 of THE RAW REPORT 
\\SANDRA WHEN TRYING TO FIND ME A ALL BLACK STOCK CAME UP WITH A BLACK AND It looks silver its going to be another LRT stock like my other 2 one thing im looking for is a scope for 50 and 75 yrd bench rest i got 2 SWFA 3 15 42 FFP that are great for 25 or so and a viper pro thats ok at 50,but am wanting more PAT

"crgabel"All,
Have you ever had a friend stop in to do some shooting and the dirty dog shoots your gun better than you do? LOL
Sean, AKA SMH77 was in town early this week on business and spent the evening at my house. We had a good time talking and shooting so beware if the boy ever gets to your neighborhood this guy can shoot.
Sean does a lot of work and reports in great detail, his findings to us and that's greatly appreciated. The time spent was enjoyable. On his ext visit I will have my new .22 HM1000x per Ken. I'm not sure if Sean will be allowed to shoot it. :)
Craig

Thanks Craig-I’m not so sure about the good shooting part on my end that night though, LOL!

It was absolutely fantastic to meet Craig in person while I was out in PA on business-it was like visiting with an old friend. He and his wife were so very hospitable and kind to open up their house to me while I was in town-it was truly a blessing. On top of a wonderful home-cooked meal, the conversation and time spent getting to know each other really felt like time with an old friend and helped me to not feel so far away from my family for an evening.

In addition to all the wonderful time spent together, Craig surprised me with a gift that I have here showcased on my mantel: an original piece of artwork, finely crafted from wood, that he made personally-a really elegant and beautiful piece made from English Walnut-what a blessing!

Thanks again Craig-I look forward to seeing you again next month!

Sean

"Hynzie"thinking on camo or if MARTIN will still do it ,on page 37 of THE RAW REPORT 
\\SANDRA WHEN TRYING TO FIND ME A ALL BLACK STOCK CAME UP WITH A BLACK AND It looks silver its going to be another LRT stock like my other 2 one thing im looking for is a scope for 50 and 75 yrd bench rest i got 2 SWFA 3 15 42 FFP that are great for 25 or so and a viper pro thats ok at 50,but am wanting more PAT
Contact Ken regarding the black stock. He has one and knows how to make or obtain them and should be able to help you out...

"Hynzie"Anyone notice the price increase at RAW I BELIEVE NOT TO LONG AGO THE ONLY RIFLE THAT COST $2200 was the LRT NNOW MOST ARE $2200 .
Going by memory here, but the prices look like they've been adusted a little bit to me, but not significantly. The HM1000 (non-X) looks like it's even cheaper now at $1725; the HM1000X is the same at $2200 (for the LRT stock); the others look similar, but I think the BM500 Mk II used to be $2000 (now listed as $2200)-which would be a reasonable change if Martin has updated the components or manufacturing to make the 'mk II' version of the gun.

Again, I'm going off of memory only here...

"Hynzie"I forgot aboyt the upgrades. Titanium. And such i don't mind the extra$ when the products are getting better. I would gladly pay a little more if RAW would supply the rifles in a nice case ..they are so worthy of a nicely marked case with RAPID AIR WEAPONS WRITTEN ACROSS IT
While I can agree a case included with the rifle is nice I think it should just be an option. Reason being I keep my guns out of a case in my safe when they are not being used including powder burners I have over 30 guns when I go to the range I may bring 3-5 guns maximum with me so all I need is 6 or so cases and I’m all set. Now some manufac supply nice cases and with some it’s a mixed bag, for example the Impact comes with a well made case suitable for airplanes but the Crown came with something you could get for $20 at Walmart.
So RAW should give its customers a choice of one case suitable for air travel one just to bring to the range or just well packed in a cardboard box. Your choice.

"Hynzie"I forgot aboyt the upgrades. Titanium. And such i don't mind the extra$ when the products are getting better. I would gladly pay a little more if RAW would supply the rifles in a nice case ..they are so worthy of a nicely marked case with RAPID AIR WEAPONS WRITTEN ACROSS IT
While I can agree a case included with the rifle is nice I think it should just be an option. Reason being I keep my guns out of a case in my safe when they are not being used including powder burners I have over 30 guns when I go to the range I may bring 3-5 guns maximum with me so all I need is 6 or so cases and I’m all set. Now some manufac supply nice cases and with some it’s a mixed bag, for example the Impact comes with a well made case suitable for airplanes but the Crown came with something you could get for $20 at Walmart.
So RAW should give its customers a choice of one case suitable for air travel one just to bring to the range or just well packed in a cardboard box. Your choice.

you got it BRIAN a nice Plano case with the maker and rifle type ,id gladly pay for it just like JIM says ,,it hasnt happened to me but i know others that have things damaged in the shipping faze ,just read somewheres a FX STREAMLINE upon delivery broken in half ,,i love my RAW rifles and would be happy to have it displayed on my case