• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

for the record guys ive only found one tin since ive been using my raw that will do 10 shots all day long. that's smaller than my thumb nail. at 50 yards
​I have not been able to duplicate than with any other tin ive had.
​I'm just being honest. and as for barrel accuracy I have both ply and lw rifleing barrels and my poly barrel is bar far the most accurate barrel at long range over all.

​sometimes in air gunning we luck in to a great tin that the barrel really likes. and all I can say I got lucky with that tin.
and i just wanted to be honest about my findings.
​I'm far from the best shooter im prob the worst on here for that matter. but that tin brought a smile to my face and in this sport that's all that matters is people are having fun with this sport.

​the raw I'm using is still new only took it out a few times... I have much more testing to do when I get the time.. problem is getting the time and we all know how that can be.
​...hope this sets the record straight guys.

"spysir"
"SPAW"
"nomojo65"I agree with you Ken, I’ve not been able to compete like I’d hoped this last year, but have been practicing... but after aa’s statement I think I should take up knitting...
No dout!! I remember he stating 1” at 100 yards with his .177. Dang!!!!! DAYUMmmm.
i cant do that! AA you should go to Az for EBR!

A "dealer" dumping on a customer/shooter, ah the times they are a changing.
No one questions a .177 being able to group ( roughly 1" groups) at 100.
No one questions an RAW being able to do so. It's been done. Many times and often by a few shooters. Jump indoors and even a lowly shooter such as myself just might pull off 1" groups with a .177.
Maybe this forum member/airgun consumer shoots 100 yards all day everyday, say 1,000 shots, and, is a pretty good short? 
Just might get a few of those 1"ers everyday? Maybe there really 1" plus ( but well under 2" or 1-1/2" ) but the shooter counts anything that bbreaks a 1" circle even tho it's not ctc?
Maybe the person shoots groups only, all day every day?
What comp. should a "group" shooter enter?
BR with 1 shot groups?
FT?
silhouette ?
What would you as a dealer say if someone posted they get " 1" groups at 100m "( often enough) using a 65 year old crosman barrel and a home made rifle?
Maybe ( maybe not ) this poster should say " most of the time" or " often" or " well under 2" ? He certainly shoulodnt say " everytime" if running for office , oh wait, modern times.
Just anyone posting on the internet saying just anything is old hat but dealers too, shucks.
John
Oh I wasn’t dumping by any means, it was a compliment by all means. AA is a hella shooter and we have great relations outside of forum (messaging). Im always here for the comsumer/shooters and want everyone to shoot outstanding! These shooters are my brothers and I’ll go beyond to help them. So when I say someone should compete I really mean it! Some shooters just a natural ability and I believe AA has this by our conversations and his knowledge of his rifle.
hope this clear up and misunderstanding, 
Im a friend/shooter first, dealer second :)

Ken

all I can say my passion is benchrest shooting. and its a place where you get to learn not only how to shoot but about different lot numbers on tins. barrel cleaning, bore fowleing sizeing ect.its a fine art. I can say this.....
​the rapid air weapons bm500mk2 177 has allowed me to take my shooting to another level.

as for the above tin i mentioned. i only got a chance to test them at 50 yards.. not at 25 meters or 100 yet.
and they were not sized or weighed...
​how ever i have since sized them.. the ones I have left and am waiting for a complete windless day to test them.
​like you ALL IM STILL LEARING AND ENJOYING THIS SPORT. AND HAVING FUN. thanks to martin at rawfor building the gun of my dreams.
not cheap but it was worth it.

After almost five months since ordering, my RAW .30 came yesterday. Finally unboxed it last night and got to look it over for all of 3 minutes. Wow, what a beauty. I think my collection is complete......for awhile! I probably won’t get to try it out for another week with all the weekend family stuff going on. I have a Tac Vector 8-32x50 I was going to try on it but not crazy about the long eye relief. Just ordered an Athlon 8-32x56 for it, I have one (6-24) that I really like on another gun so I think this might be the one I use. I’ll try to get a picture up later for you guys, not like you haven’t seen one before though, but everyone likes pics right!

I'm prepping for my .22 to arrive. Went out and picked up a steel frame to mount targets onto. 
Winds pushing about 12 mph today, looks like a good day to learn something on the range. I shot my best yet 25M BR target last night using my .25 cal with "0" wind and 84 degrees it was like shooting indoor. I'll score it later and possibly post a photo. 

1527445698_796659245b0af8c21909f8.53447339_New Tatget.JPG

Craig

Offset, sorry

Use a 3/8" allen wrench to loosen the end cap. Once the cap is removed and the tube is pulled straight off (no twisting) make a scribe mark on the spacer to mark the orientation of the spacer (radially)for reassembly. The tube was easy to remove but again the spacer must go back on with your scribe mark lined up to keep from having asymmetrical loading on the barrel at assembly.
Craig

I just finished testing the BC's of 3 pellets in .25 cal, and 3 pellets in .30 cal at 95F. I plan to post a BC vs. Temp writeup in the near future with the results-since I have them from 15-20F up to 95-98F now for .25 cal and .30 cal pellets. This should also answer a lot of secondary questions for 'switchers' like me who run dual caliber, as I have NOT adjusted my hammer spring tension since starting this work-thus questions about how fast the RAW HM1000x setup in .25 cal polygon set to 880 fps (pulling number out of air) will throw .30 cal pellets at the same temp will be able to be gleaned from the data.

I've learned a lot from this experience and it's really helped me get to know how the RAW shoots in different conditions.

Sean

"Joekrooz"After almost five months since ordering, my RAW .30 came yesterday. Finally unboxed it last night and got to look it over for all of 3 minutes. Wow, what a beauty. I think my collection is complete......for awhile! I probably won’t get to try it out for another week with all the weekend family stuff going on. I have a Tac Vector 8-32x50 I was going to try on it but not crazy about the long eye relief. Just ordered an Athlon 8-32x56 for it, I have one (6-24) that I really like on another gun so I think this might be the one I use. I’ll try to get a picture up later for you guys, not like you haven’t seen one before though, but everyone likes pics right!
Congrats Joe! My .30 cal really likes the JSB lites the best, so that's a good place to start. I agree with the others: pictures are mandatory when you receive a new RAW, LOL!

Just out having some fun with my kids we each shot a group!, I shot the first group of the three (15 shots @ 50yds W/ 13.4’s weighed only!) next two groups were my boy & girl, she shot the10.4’s! Yes it was truly 50yds and yes we had flags set out, and yes was from my comp. rest & bag set up! It was my BM put into TM stock by Martin 
1527474308_2318828175b0b68849a5908.30625529_FA155395-1C33-4AD8-8908-B82B25C399A2.jpeg