• The AGN App is ready! To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

LEAH and RACHEL at AIR FORCE are nice gals,,polite and take the questions asked but usually need to get back to you with the answers the problem is there not as familiar with RAW ,or the accessories ,,i ordered a single shot tray from them yesterday ,,the old RAW sight was not letting me complete the transaction,,asked AIR FORCE what the turn around time is on new rifles ,,they will gat back to me this week ,MARTIN and SANDRA no longer work the shop on fridays,,so im pretty sure its gonna be a 22 cal HM1000X but i sure do like the TM models i seen a beauty it was blue gray with titanium action and bottle and barrel,,either that or the the wood stock PAT

Ken just sent me photo's of my .22 that hit his door today. WOW, the stock is great!!:)

My guess is that he is prepping it for that ride in the back of his truck.
I'll post photo's when it hits York PA

Today my wife said "do you really have another gun on order after the .22 comes in?" I told her that it was ordered 1 month after the .22 so she won't have to wait long!!! That's planning ahead. Still rolling her eyes. LOL

Craig

UJ,
That whole truck thing would be interesting to watch just to see the master doing the voo-doo that makes them tic. 

Pat,
Your correct, I've been working many hours over the past 3 months with some very demanding projects coming to an end in 3 weeks hoping to get my life back to normal. This is the surprise that helps make it all worth while. The part that made the wait easier is that i had the HM1000X in .25 cal to shoot during that time span. I'm excited to see how well the .22 shoots.

Craig

Pat,
Have had .25 cal since October 2017
.22 cal is in Ken's hands now. My guess is that it could be a week or 2 based on his work load and schedule.
.30 cal should be a month or so behind the .22 cal 
.177 cal is not on my wish list. Just never liked the light pellet for hunting type shooting that I do. I live too far from a clubs that have a lot of interest in airguns. I do however, not mind paying for a very precision gun for light hunting and some target work that I do. Nothing worse than paying less for a gun that shoots like crap.

Craig

Here ya go Craig!
and the blue in .25
1526771582_18673656985b00af7ec896a7.77221282_800AD165-180C-4F0D-A4BA-96AC1C1DA194.jpeg
1526771583_1297847395b00af7f572154.42047395_A9568F44-E53F-4B23-A53D-5644AFF7B4C9.jpeg

the stock is great CRAIG the green is a big hunk in the right spot, did you get all thumbhole round moderators i never even thought until now if DONNIE completes the moderator it probably will be for the round mod ,,,your right about getting and paying for the good stuff my first PCP was a RAW 30 cal last summer got a IMPACT and WILDCAT and a RAW 30 and 25so i will take your lead and not buy crap