RAW REPORT

"crgabel"
"Imold"Ordered more 30 and 357 pellets to add to the pile of tins, it’s getting so close.

Jim,
I think that i received 16" of snow that was meant for you and Sean. Your welcome to come get any that you feel belongs to you.
Craig
Thanks for the offer Craig but my back is a bit sore so just hold on to it for awhile would ya Bwaaahahahaha.

"crgabel"
"Imold"Ordered more 30 and 357 pellets to add to the pile of tins, it’s getting so close.

Jim,
I think that i received 16" of snow that was meant for you and Sean. Your welcome to come get any that you feel belongs to you.
Craig
We could send it down to Ken as a present? Just trying to be thoughtful, LOL!

"Imold"
"terrymc"
"Imold"Have I mentioned that I like Blue.
Me too.
Thats why this is my next project.

I have always had the attitude that if someone else can do it, I should be able to also.
Maybe not as fast but I can eventually do it.
That is a Spyderco Mule Team PMA11 blade sticking out the end.

Get that handle done so we can see it in it’s finish form, should be nice for sure.

Okay It is ready for the reveal.

Hope it is not disappointing. LOL

Thanks UJ. I am pretty happy with it.
Not bad for my first knife.

Half way through it the wife threatened to steal it from me so I had to order materials to make her one.
The bad is with what I have ordered, hers may put mine to shame.
I already have her Spyderco Damascus blade here and Emerald Green Shokwood on order that has an even better wood pattern.

John,
I'm really not that patient. I was really getting stir crazy on my first one last year and ordered over winter because I don't really get to shoot that much then anyway.

I do have the ability to shoot back at my sons facility indoor out to 40 yards. Right now I have little time to shoot anyway because of my job and issues with a facility that some sections were built in 1890 and some in 1906 and the rest in 1950. The facility that I manage covers 2 city blocks and I'm managing 3 large capital projects as well.

Ken will be getting my .22 and .30 to play with before I get to have my fun. A few pages back he said that he had a gun of one of his customers rolling around in the back of his truck for a while then I saw photos of the targets that were shot afterwards. I hope he don't sell that truck until mine are ready to go because that gun was drilling nice holes.

Craig