RAW REPORT

"crgabel"Sean,
Good to hear that your trip and visit with Ken went well. that must have been a great time.
Thanks for your report now I'm really getting excited to get the .22 in my hands. I was out shooting my .25 and was drilling 3/8" groups at 47 yards with ease. 
Thanks again Sean.
Craig
Craig, you and me both... i have a .22 for myself in order.... 50m Ebr gun..

It’s good to be home again! My buddy came over yesterday and shot his new gun at my house-started off by shooting a 0.49” 5 shot group at 50 yards, in 16 mph winds, with gusts up to 25 mph (mid 40’s temps).

I installed my ‘old scope’ (Athlon 6-24) since I sold him my newer Athlon scope. Sighted it in at 75 yards in the same wind conditions and shot the group below. We were 3 fps different from gun to gun with the same pellets-pretty consistent if you ask me!

5 shots at 75 yards, in 16 mph winds (gusts up to 25 mph), .25 cal Mk II pellets, at 885 fps (43 F):

0b07fc9e1c3cf49bbe891812652b3b16.jpg

Not too shabby!

Sean

I have a question and thought I'd ask it here rather than bother Martin. I'm looking for a used 30 cal RAW. I'm also left handed. Whenever one of these shows up in one of the classifieds it's always stocked for right handers. I have a spare LRT stock but don't know if all HM1000X and HMX1000 barrel/receiver/CF bottle combinations will fit without any "modifying". Don't want to spend a lot of $ on something I can't use. Thanks Uj