• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

Ok so now I have a scope issue, I have these two pictured at home one is a UTG 4-16x44 MOA and the other a Scheels 4.5-14x42 Hunter Special and then I have a Vortex HST 6-24x50 on hold at my sport for 579.00, the Sheels scope and Vortex have a fine center crosshair where as the UTG is Thick. Now I need to know what to do hahaha I'm leaning Towards the Sheel scope, think it's made by Leupold?, UTG might be tuff out to 75-100yards with the thicker crosshairs.
f81de38f4b92690e01ff3d50562d070b.jpg

"hynzie"Sandra told me the other day ,,that theyve acknowledged the need for exspansion ,,issue she stated is finding some compentant people too run the machines,,,,lord knowa if they were anyweres near B oston id learn to use the cnc's then learn how to build awesome pcp:s from the man
CNC operators are a dime a dozen. The real issue is the pay and bennies.

"Imold"Ok so now I have a scope issue, I have these two pictured at home one is a UTG 4-16x44 MOA and the other a Scheels 4.5-14x42 Hunter Special and then I have a Vortex HST 6-24x50 on hold at my sport for 579.00, the Sheels scope and Vortex have a fine center crosshair where as the UTG is Thick. Now I need to know what to do hahaha I'm leaning Towards the Sheel scope, think it's made by Leupold?, UTG might be tuff out to 75-100yards with the thicker crosshairs.
f81de38f4b92690e01ff3d50562d070b.jpg
Are any of them mil-dot?