RAW REPORT

"crgabel"The last I talked to her I think 4 weeks ago she mentioned that they had a batch of material that was destroyed by a sub-contractor. I think It was the receivers that went out for anodizing.
Craig
That was about the same time I talked to Sandra and she said about half the actions were bad and had to be redone,they were non fixable then a couple weeks later their supplier of Laminated blanks had a issue so they got behind on a few rifles and she had said mine was next on the list when they finished that run, that was two weeks ago and she then told me 2-3 weeks so I think I’m on week three now.
its got to be close, I have not called yet...

tick tick tick tick tick Iknow your pain the closer i t was to delivery the more anxious i was ,,it will be great no worries how cold is it getting in the nights IMOLD ? have you been using the TEXAN ? ,,what slugs ? .im going to get the chrony link for your phone ,so i can see better ,,was watching EDGUN videos pretty good hes making his own pellets ,,i like the chrony he uses ,attaches to the end of barell the size of a phone

Yep its getting colder by the day, it was 41* at 9am now it’s 48*, the smaller lakes and ponds will start getting ice on them in the next couple weeks. I’m shooting Nielsens 220 grain swaged hollow points and getting about a 5” grouping at 100 yards with the Texan 45 but I hope that will tighten up when I get some more bullets through it and a MadDog stock on it. I emailed the guy that makes one of the barrel Chronos to see if it would work on a .25 but never heard back, that was a few months ago.
Here is a pic of my new HMx hauler hahaha, need to make a rack for behind the back seat just for the HMx.
a2d6ce64c18dc706e2671b264dfc1bf7.jpg