• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW REPORT

Morning folks, Just got off the Phone with Sandra and it's a done deal,she said it would take a couple days to get a copy of my order emailed to me to go over and see if I need anything else, the only think they do not have is a single shot tray for the 357 witch is just fine with me, so now the wait begins and it's going to be a long 10 or so weeks but maybe I'll get lucky and they'll get my stock in sooner then later and surprise me hahaha I can always hope and dream.
Anyway I'm the new owner of a HM1000x regulated 130ft/lbs with a R/H Blue Laminated Thumbhole stock with cheek riser and a Euro mount rail and the extras I ordered..........

"hynzie"Thats right im gonna call Sandra i need a 30 cal single loader tray. U mind given some details how ur cleaning ur barrels @stocks. I just got off the phone with agd my av compressor ships today Sarah over there saved me one. Nice person +1 agd since it ships free i wNna get some cleaning products. Ballistol?? Patchs.
I have a can of that Ballistol used it once or maybe it was twice anyway I'm such a old Hoppys guy(plus I like the smell)it's hard for me to try other products.....The weather here needs to settle down so I can get some shooting in so I can get some use out of my new AV compressor,right now I've only filled my two tanks one 90ci and a 74cf tank but having two big bores now I should start using more air.

Ok the Blue stock on Facebook was a special order for a customer and after talking with Sandra about it she asked Martin and it just so happens that they just got done cutting a Thumbhole in that blue by mistake so I'm getting it for a extra 75.00 and I'm having a Euro mount put on front...
See it pays to wait. I got real lucky here is the stock.
fa5663f1ade9e6ce9141715a88da6192.jpg

"hynzie"Thats right im gonna call Sandra i need a 30 cal single loader tray. U mind given some details how ur cleaning ur barrels @stocks. I just got off the phone with agd my av compressor ships today Sarah over there saved me one. Nice person +1 agd since it ships free i wNna get some cleaning products. Ballistol?? Patchs.
Yes, Ballistol for sure. That's all I use for my airguns. I insert a plastic (nothing that could damage the barrel) rod into the muzzle all the way into the breech and PULL a Ballistol patch through the bore. Then I do the same thing with clean patches until they come out clean. But I clean sparingly. I clean the barrel first thing on a new gun to remove any manufacturing gunk. After that, I generally clean only if I notice a POI issue. (Which has never happened.) Airguns (unlike PBs) are self-cleaning in that each shot clears the bore.

"Imold"Morning folks, Just got off the Phone with Sandra and it's a done deal,she said it would take a couple days to get a copy of my order emailed to me to go over and see if I need anything else, the only think they do not have is a single shot tray for the 357 witch is just fine with me, so now the wait begins and it's going to be a long 10 or so weeks but maybe I'll get lucky and they'll get my stock in sooner then later and surprise me hahaha I can always hope and dream.
Anyway I'm the new owner of a HM1000x regulated 130ft/lbs with a R/H Blue Laminated Thumbhole stock with cheek riser and a Euro mount rail and the extras I ordered..........
You go, boi!! If you would not have pulled the trigger, I never would have let you live it down! Follow up on the Order Confirmation after a few days. Sandra is so overworked that sometimes getting them out to customers gets overlooked. She promised that she would email me an updated Order Confirmation (there was a discrepancy involving the price of the Euro Rail) by yesterday afternoon, and I still don't have it. This is not the first time this has happened, BTW. Martin is going to have no choice very soon but to expand his business with capital expenditures and new hires, or he is going to have to stop accepting orders.

You mean your Wine/Blue laminate stock blank is not in stock?! Jeesh. That's what happened with my Forest Green laminate stock block. I had to wait a whole month before it even arrived at Minor Hill. One of the capital expenditures needs to be laminate block manufacturing capacity. Grow or die.

At any rate, good for you! Let the games begin :)

"Imold"Ok the Blue stock on Facebook was a special order for a customer and after talking with Sandra about it she asked Martin and it just so happens that they just got done cutting a Thumbhole in that blue by mistake so I'm getting it for a extra 75.00 and I'm having a Euro mount put on front...
That's GREAT! Now you don't have to wait for a laminate block. That should speed things up a bit :)

"marcella69"
"Imold"Ok the Blue stock on Facebook was a special order for a customer and after talking with Sandra about it she asked Martin and it just so happens that they just got done cutting a Thumbhole in that blue by mistake so I'm getting it for a extra 75.00 and I'm having a Euro mount put on front...
That's GREAT! Now you don't have to wait for a laminate block. That should speed things up a bit

Yep it could shorten the time by a few weeks, they just did a run on their stocks and besides that Blue/gray or charcoal stock being a custom order they cut one with a Thumbhole by mistake so Martin just happen to have one sitting there...Its like someone knew I was going to order that particular one..