RAW mini carbine???

Hey Scott, the mock-ups we showed at SHOT were just prototypes. We are going to be producing the HM Micro but we are still working on development and testing and while we don't have an exact timeline we are working to get them to market as soon as we can. We are still making some tweaks to the shroud system, but development is coming along nicely and I'll share more info on things like shot count, velocities, etc as I have it. 

Thanks! 

~Cameron

RAW Airguns

Hey Scott, the mock-ups we showed at SHOT were just prototypes. We are going to be producing the HM Micro but we are still working on development and testing and while we don't have an exact timeline we are working to get them to market as soon as we can. We are still making some tweaks to the shroud system, but development is coming along nicely and I'll share more info on things like shot count, velocities, etc as I have it. 

Thanks! 

~Cameron

RAW Airguns

Hello there!!! Is there a possibility for a chassis carbine with a cylinder aside from the bottle version?

1589470495_11106929065ebd651f3c34f2.17259824.png

I like short rifles, but the tacti-cool stock can go in the trash. I'd chop my Theoben in a heartbeat, but the wood stock would stay. Sorry if others disagree.

Mark

Agreed I think that chasis on the regular barreled RAWs looks like trash. I'm sorry but the original RAW stocks that Martin made were excellent. You couldn't give me that chasis on a regular length barrel RAW.