RAW LRT (Full Review) Grey Laminate / Rapid Air Worx HM1000X LRT

hh.1648253350.JPG

Hey guys! I finally was able to buy a RAW LRT (Long Range Target). This is not a review gun. This is a gun I bought for myself...but here is the review! The RAW LRT is everything I thought it would be. I basically waited 5 years to buy one. It was worth the wait. More RAW LRT videos on the way! Thanks for watching! -Nate 

https://youtu.be/JuS9j1uTskw

Capturet.1648253364.JPG

Reactions: Jamhcook
I just order my RAW HM1000x LRT in red and would like to know, the rail on the bottom, is it an M-LOK? How is it secured to the stock as I will need an ARCA rail and want to know if I should get an AREA 419 Universal ARCA or M-Lok rail?

Is the barrel threaded to accept a Donny FL moderator, if not I'll need to have that done.

What ring heights are people running for large optics. I'll be running a Nightforce 4-32x50 F1 whose OD with lens shade is 60.8mm.

I just order my RAW HM1000x LRT in red and would like to know, the rail on the bottom, is it an M-LOK? How is it secured to the stock as I will need an ARCA rail and want to know if I should get an AREA 419 Universal ARCA or M-Lok rail?

Is the barrel threaded to accept a Donny FL moderator, if not I'll need to have that done.

What ring heights are people running for large optics. I'll be running a Nightforce 4-32x50 F1 whose OD with lens shade is 60.8mm.i would contact
I would contact whomever you purchased it from and state you want one with a unf 1/2 20 adapter as they can be made that way now. If you just order a RAW I'm pretty sure it will come with the new large integrated moderator.

Reactions: Gzman
Yeah, if you JUST ordered it, I would get ahold of them and change to the 1/2 UNF threaded barrel...before they ship it. Or if that's something you want, just pay the $ to ship it back for an exchange, before you open it. I just got the .30 chassis last week, and I accidently ordered the non 1/2 UNF one. I was really bummed about it. I kept it though....but I had meant to order the new one.

I ordered a RAW HM1000x LRT from Pyramyd Air on Friday scheduled to ship on Monday. Today I came across this video from Utah Air showing the latest version of the HM1000x series which I'm told is throughout the entire HM1000x models (including the LRT). A call to Utah Air confirmed there is a new model on back order.

I ordered by HM 1000x LRT through Ruth at Pyramyd Air and was not advised there was a new model, however their site along with RAW show what Utah Air claims is the older stock photo of the HM1000x LRT with the 2inch wide moderator.
Here is the Utah Air video reviewing the latest HM1000x changes.

Ken Hicks of Southern Precision Air Weapons LLC and Utah Air are both back ordered on HM1000x LRT's and I'm wondering if the RAW HM1000x LRT's Pyramyd Air is selling are the older models. If yes, they never disclosed this to me and I have an hold request sent to them via text, email, fax and voice message.

I disclosed to Ruth at Pyramyd Air I was concerned about buying from them due to the numerous bad reviews and comments on Airgun Nation forums about them which she blammed on the 2019 Covid pandemic. I said the bad reviews were from 2021 and 2022.

What is the unf 1/2 20 adapter, does this mean I would get the threaded barrel or is that something I have to request as well? Does the current model have all these changes, there is not mentioned on the RAW site about these. I only came across the updates seeing the Utah Air video.

Does anyone know if RAW did update the HM1000x series?

Is Pyramyd Air still a company to avoid?

Last edited:
I ordered a RAW HM1000x LRT from Pyramyd Air on Friday scheduled to ship on Monday. Today I came across this video from Utah Air showing the latest version of the HM1000x series which I'm told is throughout the entire HM1000x models (including the LRT). A call to Utah Air confirmed there is a new model on back order.

I ordered by HM 1000x LRT through Ruth at Pyramyd Air and was not advised there was a new model, however their site along with RAW show what Utah Air claims is the older stock photo of the HM1000x LRT with the 2inch wide moderator.
Here is the Utah Air video reviewing the latest HM1000x changes.

Ken Hicks of Southern Precision Air Weapons LLC and Utah Air are both back ordered on HM1000x LRT's and I'm wondering if the RAW HM1000x LRT's Pyramyd Air is selling are the older models. If yes, they never disclosed this to me and I have an hold request sent to them via text, email, fax and voice message.

I disclosed to Ruth at Pyramyd Air I was concerned about buying from them due to the numerous bad reviews and comments on Airgun Nation forums about them which she blammed on the 2019 Covid pandemic. I said the bad reviews were from 2021 and 2022.

What is the unf 1/2 20 adapter, does this mean I would get the threaded barrel or is that something I have to request as well? Does the current model have all these changes, there is not mentioned on the RAW site about these. I only came across the updates seeing the Utah Air video.

Does anyone know if RAW did update the HM1000x series?

Is Pyramyd Air still a company to avoid?
PA is a very reputable company to deal with, they might not have the exact model you want, read description thoroughly. If it were me ordering a new RAW, I would order from RAW TN and deal with Martin, Sandra, Rachel and others or from Ken Hick's of SPAW both will get what YOU want you just need to be clear and thorough on your order specs ie power and moderator adpater etc and tune and you'll just have to wait if they are on back order (well worth it). The UNF 1/2 20 is an adpater (so you can add a moderator of your choice as long as it fits a unf 1/2 20) added to the end of the barrel, RAW does not machine threads at the end of their barrels as far as I know. It's quite an investment, make a list of your wants/needs then have fun ordering!

PY Air sells both the new version AND the old version. If you ordered the old version, that's on you. They are 2 different guns. PY Air still sells them both.

Bad reviews of PY Air? That's news to me. I bought my first gun from them 23 years ago. I have never had a problem with them. If you can't trust the biggest air gun seller in the world, who are you going to trust?

Links to the old and new versions at PY Air

NEW LRT (1/2 UNF)
NEW Chassis Gun (1/2 UNF)

OLD LRT
OLD Chassis Gun

rawtt.JPG

Last edited: