RAW Rapid RAW HM1000x

Hi Everyone
I am Clifford form South Africa

I am new on this site .
From what i have read so far it the site to ask PCP questions , everyone is very helpful

I have a RAW HM1000x in .22
I am struggling to get consistent results at 50m
Could any one please give a starting point on the reg pressure for a JSB match Jumbo Monster redesigned 25.39 pellet .

Thank you

Like Spiralgroove said above...the 18gr JSB are so versatile with speeds from 700-1050fps. I shoot the 18gr JSB @ 970fps. You should also try slugs, my barrel likes NSA 17.5gr & 20.2gr both .2175 diameter on the same tune as the pellets 17.5 @ 950fps and 20.2 @ 920fps. Your barrel will probably need a different diameter slugnas all barrels are different.

Thank you for your response, I appreciate.
I am not the first owner of the rifle and I think that is why the rifle is not as accurate as set up by Martin.
May I ask what your SD and SE is with your rifle with your current setup.
Tell you the truth I don't know what the SD or SE is. I don't stress about those perimeters if the results down range are what I am happy with. Once in awhile when I am tuning a gun I might look at those numbers but I primarily just keep track of velocity and down range performance. I try and keep it as simple as possible. Works for me

Reactions: Clifford1973
Like Spiralgroove said above...the 18gr JSB are so versatile with speeds from 700-1050fps. I shoot the 18gr JSB @ 970fps. You should also try slugs, my barrel likes NSA 17.5gr & 20.2gr both .2175 diameter on the same tune as the pellets 17.5 @ 950fps and 20.2 @ 920fps. Your barrel will probably need a different diameter slugnas all barrels are different.
Thanks for the advice
What is your reg pressure set at ?