Tuning RAW HM1000X with FX Royal style valve

I am planning to convert my RAW valve on the pattern of Fx Royal 400.

In FX valve both the ends of valve stem open in ATM atmosphere. FX needs very light hammer weight and hammer spring as well as valve return spring.

I understand that if I put the original RAW valve body that has an O ring groove back in the gun and make a new valve with stem extending to boths sides, one side that will enter the valve body will automatically seal with the O ring in valve body and on the other end of valve stem I shall make groove and install an O ring.

Then I shall make a new valve blanking screw with a tiny hole in its centre. Now the front end of the valve stem will enter the new blanking screw and will be able to extrude under hammer hit pressure.

I understand that it will become a similar to FX arrangement and will help reducing the hammer weight and hammer spring a lot.

I don't want to make Cobra valve or balanced valve.

I think the FX like arrangement should be good enough to achieve the results.

Regards,

Bhaur

Keep in mind the royalE 400 came with no hammer weight and a smaller valve than the 500 and Boss. I don't know why people call them Royal I mean it's written on the gun Royale. Heh.

I have seen both kind of Royal 400. With and without hammer weight. 

Without hammer weight it produces less power but with hammer weight and higher reg pressure it gives higher power.

Now the concept is that even if we take the example of Royal 500 in .25 with hammer weight even then the total weight of hammer + hammer weight is much less than RAW HM1000X hammer weight.

So I just want to obtain a balance where much lighter hammer could work in my RAW with existing power what I obtain from RAW right now.

It will help short lock time and quick firing cycle. 

It might help in efficiency as well 

I hope I put my point properly now.

Still if you have any other thing in mind please share so that in case I feel that my future project is not possible to become success, I can drop the Idea. 

Bhaur

Finally I have started designing the valve for my RAW HM1000X of which front end of stem will also be exposed in ATM atmosphere. 

I hope it will help a lot in reducing the hammer weight to achieve the same power levels.

Further in my design the valve spring is externally adjustable for further fine tuning. 

Moreover the valve spring will be replaceable with lighter or harder spring externally without disassembling the gun.

It will take time to execute it but if I got success, for me it will be a big leap for upgradation of my RAW HM1000X. 

Regards, 

Bhaur