Tuning RAW HM1000X valve assembly removal & Installation video

Thank you for all of your diligence and advancement of these classic rifles. I hope that both Martin and Airforce take note of your work.

I own a few RAWs, and I would be tickled pink if they offer aftermarket “drop-in” kits based on improvements such as yours. From a marketing and business standpoint it could only benefit them to do so. The Rapid/RAW is a solid, but dated design. 

Thank you for all of your diligence and advancement of these classic rifles. I hope that both Martin and Airforce take note of your work.

I own a few RAWs, and I would be tickled pink if they offer aftermarket “drop-in” kits based on improvements such as yours. From a marketing and business standpoint it could only benefit them to do so. The Rapid/RAW is a solid, but dated design. 

Rapid / RAW is a great platform. 

I wonder why Martin and now Airforce didn't make real advancements to these guns.

I make all these videos mostly on desire of US based friends. 

In my country very few people have these guns and the people who own these, they feel that these cannot be improved and are ultimate in current design.

When I see international forums I feel that similar is the thinking all over the world. 

With advancements these guns become even greater shooters and a combination of time tested platform with new technology. 

Thanks,

Bhaur