• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Raw hm1000x question. Air bottle tightness?

The gun is a HM1000x LRT the oring that seals the interface between the receiver Valve block and the fill fixture must have been compromised when I screwed the air bottle back on during a reassembly. (I had the Barrel replaced recently) I had damaged the threads of the fill fixture because I screwed the air bottle on to tightly the first time. (as you see above my question). I repaired the fixture threads where the bottle screws into with a thread file and scraper, but still had a very slow leak after reassembly. So I dunked the valve block and fill fixture with air bottle installed (hand tight this time ) into a bucket of water.
Using a flash light I observed Tiny bubbles coming out around the fill fixture where it screws into the Valve block. I used the correct oring from the replacements Raw gives you. That fixed the leak. So far its been sitting at 150 Bar for ....3 days I am going to let it sit for a week and keep my fingers crossed.