RAW HM1000X EXTERNAL PLENUM

I had a AGN member Mubhaur make a 35cc. external plenum for my RAW. He changed the design so it was the same size O.D. as the blanking plug in the action. I had to drill a 1" hole thru the stock and cut the rail on the bottom, both were easily done. He also made a high efficiency valve and a hammer debounce device. I installed all the parts, had the hammer screw turned all the way out against the stock and it was shooting 994fps. Before I installed the new parts I had it set 935fps screwed in several turns. That increase was just because of the parts...I had not adjusted the regulator, it was set from the factory.I ended up cutting 1 1/2 coils off the factory spring to be at 900fps. with the hammer screw all the way out...turning it in aless than 1 revolution increased to 975, shooting 25.39 .22 pellets.Here are a few pics and the you tube link he made showing the parts. The quality of his parts was outstanding. It took 5 days for his parts to get to me from Pakistan...You can't get stuff delivered a few states away in 5 days here. He also video called me and walked me thru the installation of the parts in case I had a problem or question about them.
20220830_185251_HDR.jpg
20220830_184558_HDR.jpg
IMG-20220821-WA0000_(1).jpg
IMG-20220814-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20220814-WA0001.jpg

Last edited:
I had a AGN member Mubhaur make a 35cc. external plenum for my RAW. He changed the design so it was the same size O.D. as the blanking plug in the action. I had to drill a 1" hole thru the stock and cut the rail on the bottom, both were easily done. He also made a high efficiency valve and a hammer debounce device. I installed all the parts, had the hammer screw turned all the way out against the stock and it was shooting 994fps. Before I installed the new parts I had it set 935fps screwed in several turns. That increase was just because of the parts...I had not adjusted the regulator, it was set from the factory.I ended up cutting 1 1/2 coils off the factory spring to be at 900fps. with the hammer screw all the way out...turning it in aless than 1 revolution increased to 975, shooting 25.39 .22 pellets.Here are a few pics and the you tube link he made showing the parts. The quality of his parts was outstanding. It took 5 days for his parts to get to me from Pakistan...You can't get stuff delivered a few states away in 5 days here. He also video called me and walked me thru the installation of the parts in case I had a problem or question about them.
View attachment 286437View attachment 286438View attachment 286440View attachment 286442View attachment 286443
It's so kind of you writing for me and my parts. I am happy when you are happy. I understand that happiness is priceless. It doesn't come from when we earn more. It comes when we feel like a child in our hobbies and something better enhances the performance of our hobby equipment. Then we again become child in this age and to me its priceless to feel like a child again.

However I understand that real happiness comes from helping other for the sake of God.

I am too much happy when you find improvement in your hobby equipment.

It is a pleasure during all the procedure from designing of parts to help you to install the parts sitting on the other side of the world through video call

Happy shooting.

You are welcome to contact me anytime in case you need any advice that I can give you.

All the pleasure was mine working for you.

Thank you once again.

All the above discussion is about RAW HM1000X in .22 using redesigned .22. 25 grain jsb pellets.

Regards,

Bhaur

Last edited:
My heart goes out to the people affected in your country.

We recently had severe flooding in parts of Kentucky, so I've seen the devastation it leaves behind. The disaster in Pakistan is on a much larger scale- can only imagine the effort that will be required to recover.
You are absolutely right and your concerns are very humane and worth appreciating.

We all seek avoidance from such incidences from God for everyone on the earth.

Bhaur

Reactions: wolfmangreg
View attachment 286437View attachment 286438View attachment 286440View attachment 286442View attachment 286443
I understand that if you keep the previous power level that is around 945fps with redesigned pellets, you will get around 30 more good shots. And may be more.

If you have counted ever before new setup, please do it again with improved parts and share with us.

Bhaur

Reactions: Richieg
I understand that if you keep the previous power level that is around 945fps with redesigned pellets, you will get around 30 more good shots. And may be more.

If you have counted ever before new setup, please do it again with improved parts and share with us.

Bhaur
Before with a fill to 220 BAR and a velocity of 935, I was getting about 20 shots down to 200 BAR. I can fill to 220 and shoot down 200, never counted total shots before. I generally fill to 230 BAR and shoot down to 160 BAR or so and fill It back up. I never shot it all the way down where it fell off and counted all the shots.

Reactions: mubhaur
First chance to sit down and shoot my HM1000X .22 since installing Mubhaur upgrades. I did a good cleaning of the barrel with some wd40, which I read from this forum,then ran a few patches with beeswax, which I also read from This forum. This was my 20 shot group at 25 yards shooting the FX branded JSB. I shot all 20 thru my lab radar.
20220903_085437.jpg
20@25 RAW 950fps..jpg
20220903_085520.jpg

First chance to sit down and shoot my HM1000X .22 since installing Mubhaur upgrades. I did a good cleaning of the barrel with some wd40, which I read from this forum,then ran a few patches with beeswax, which I also read from This forum. This was my 20 shot group at 25 yards shooting the FX branded JSB. I shot all 20 thru my lab radar.View attachment 287078View attachment 287080View attachment 287081
That is great consistency and great group.
What is the distance?
Regards,

The only reason I asked was because Spiral sent me a anti-debounce assembly and it made mine quieter (more efficient too) because the valve closed quicker making more efficient which in turn made it a little quieter....
After working in the construction industry for 40 years...it took a toll on my hearing...

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranchibi
Have a friend that works for American Airlines and his hearing is going too....those airplanes turbines are no joke! Sorry about your hearing....😢
It DOESN'T take alot of really loud noise to cause damage like most people would think. If you are two feet away from someone and talking to them in a normal tone and you can't hear each other, you should have hearing protection on. Didn't know this for decades...by then the damage was done. I'm not deaf by no means...but there are tones and frequencies I can no longer hear due to all the years working in noise.

It DOESN'T take alot of really loud noise to cause damage like most people would think. If you are two feet away from someone and talking to them in a normal tone and you can't hear each other, you should have hearing protection on. Didn't know this for decades...by then the damage was done. I'm not deaf by no means...but there are tones and frequencies I can no longer hear due to all the years working in noise.
And to add to that, I'm getting old...that definitely doesn't help either! LOL! But, true about what can cause hearings loss....doesn't take as much as people think.