• The buying, selling, trading, or gifting of a standalone airgun moderator is no longer supported in the Classified section. An airgun moderator may be included in your ad ONLY if it is "affixed" to the airgun. Please review the updated Classified Rules and Known Scammers List before engaging in ANY transaction.

Accessories RAW HM1000x Chassis stock (only) w Ergo vertical handgrip

Classified Status
SOLD

dgeesaman

Nov 14, 2019
Hershey, PA
I got this in a trade recently and will not be using it on my RAW (I’m a wood stock guy).

This is a very lightly used condition chassis stock with furniture. It has the A&B Arms butt with adjustable cheek and butt pad, the hammer spring adjuster, M-Lok under the forearm, and the hand grip is a vertical Ergo TDX-0.

The hand grip is missing the bottom plug ($5.29 from Ergo) and I see some light finish marking in a couple of spots on the M-Lok rail where something was mounted to it. I don’t see any other wear or handling marks.

$300 shipped within continental US. Payment by USPS MO, personal check (plus clearance time), or cash if local to Hershey PA. My trading history is just starting here but I’ve been busy for some years in accurateshooter and ebay with this user name.

Thanks,

David

IMG_3607.jpeg

IMG_3605.jpeg

IMG_3604.jpeg

IMG_3606.jpeg

Last edited: