• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW HM1000X .357

steve ive got a raw on order now my self. to be honest I cant wait.
​I don't think iver ever been more excited about an air rifle.
​I'm already planning on another raw in the near future.
​oh and steve those are great videos.i have watched both and its shows just how much craftsmanship
​goes into these fine rifles.
​tnx for making these videos as well

RAW has everything in the right place. I have a .25 LRT. I would order the forearm accessory rail (standard LRT). All guns should include that by the way! The picatinny adapter that is used with rail. I see RAW just released the optional right hand magazine in .30 (great if you are used to it, or have a larger focus wheel on your scope). I asked for it on my .25 and it was included no extra $. I also bought an extra magazine...... Half price with gun purchase.
My only thing that I may change on my next RAW might be..... Do not stipple my stock. I'm not crazy about large stippling on walnut. I may order at some point a thumb hole HM1000X in .22. Last thing......I felt like at kid at Christmas waiting the 3 months also!

may I suggest the 25 cal over the 30? I think the 25 is a better all around air gun cal.
with the right pellet the 25 drifts less than the 30 in the wind..
evn the new jsb pellet .22 will buck the wind better than most 25 cal pellets.

what were u planning on doing with a 30 cal air gun.
​u mostly hunt or target shoot?.

the 30 cal is a great call thou..hope we can all help you with you choices

No issues on the .30, or any Rapid Air Weapons rig, Martin checks them all.

As many do I ordered mine ( first a .22 then a .30 ) just the way I wanted & waited but another option is just buy one off the shelf from a stocking dealer. I have seen many folks wait on units they could have just purchased day one. Now if you want the new Titanium tube - I "may" "need" that option in the future myself-& ... & .... . DO order Martin & Sandra are great. But if you want to shoot all Spring & Summer you could get one faster and it would be 100% as good ( naturally unless you need a 13" LOP or?).

John

Where to start! 

In a nutshell, I absolutely love my 1000x LRT .30. There's nothing I'd change about it. 15 years of shooting pcp's and I've NEVER been so impressed. 

I have mine set at 74-76 fpe with the 44.75gn JSB. It seems like every time I shoot it I'm saving another "framer" group to staple to the garage wall. 50 yard groups under .400" are the norm, 100 yards under 1" are getting more and more common (all with unsorted ammo)

I chose .30 over .25 partly because I'm a power junkie, but mostly because I believe (as does Martin at RAW) it's a better 100 yard setup. It's a relatively new caliber with fewer pellet choices, but oh well. The ones available now shoot outstanding in the rifle and there will be more choices over time.

A note on the LRT stock: It works exactly as intended. The "butt notch" sits perfectly on bunny ear rests and is the same every time. The forestock rail is a really nice touch as well. I put an Atlas bipod on mine and I'm done. It shoots dead on with absolute repeatability. Almost robotic. Set it on the bench and shoot. 

From an "emotional" standpoint, buying a RAW rifle just feels right.. You get world class quality and performance that's hand crafted in the USA, by a 30+ year air gun guru from the U.K. Speaking of Martin, he takes the time to respond to emails. I had a Q for him last week about cleaning and he was back to me in a day or so with a detailed answer. Owning a RAW feels almost as good as shooting one, haha. 

Brian

PS- Precision has one in stock. Also has .25