• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW HM1000X .30 w/ Nielsen slugs

1551297713_14132886025c76ecb1eaea77.33373684_pellets vs slugs 100 meters (109 yards)-2.PNG

Left (P) = .30 44 grain JSB Pellets

Right(S) = .30 47 grain Nielsen Slugs

Don't ask me about the velocity of the slugs, I did not measure it. I only know the pellets fly at 265 m/s ( 870 feet/second)

the slugs should be a little bit slower, because they are heavier.

But just look at the perfect circles those slugs make ! Perfectly round.

The pellets tear the paper a lot more than slugs

Some grouped really nice, and then I have also a few that needed the whole paper....

At 100 meters (109 yards) by the way.

Just wanted to share ;-)

Nice RAW is a quality built gun , so pretty much same accuracy at 109 yards with pellets and slugs in your gun , on the slug target 4 are close and one flier , do you think you mite of flintched ? or were all groups abut same ? I shot the 47 gr in my .30 caliber at about 920 and they grouped about 1.5 inches If I did my part , this is using a bi-pod and a old sock filled with play sand .LOU

P/s when I had fliers in some of my guns when trying slugs I usually mount a camera and see it in flight .usually a flier is me flinching or the slug wobbing in my guns