Tuning RAW HM1000X .25 UPGRADATIONS PART 3 YOUTUBE VIDEO

Good video comment

"Thank you so much for making these videos and making a big step forward for understanding balanced valves. Many Manufacturers do not yet understand what a balanced valve is or the impact of the size of a regulated plenum on power and efficiency. In addition to everything, I am glad that you are from Pakistan and that you were the FIRST to simply explain this thing to arrogant and conceited Western producers! I don’t know if you fully understand what a balanced valve is, if not it’s well explained in a HAM topic called “Balanced Valves for PCP Airguns. They’re Here Today!” Essentially each caliber should have a degree of its own balance for some power rather than a fixed one as FX Airguns has. In any case, you were the first to simply explain the balanced valve with a video to arrogant and narcissistic engineers in leading PCP manufacturing companies who, due to their arrogance, are regressing this industry and all this information was provided to them. It’s time for tough servants in an airguns world that they obviously don’t understand. On the example of FX valves, you should ONLY work on the width of the rear part of the valve pin / steam, the width of the valvehouse diameter for valve pin and valve spring return, all in the same block / action and when changing the caliber slightly change the weight of the hammer and hammer springs depending on caliber ..."

I often study the articles of Bob. He is a great person with great knowledge. 

ATOM back off <Bhaur is ours,,Just kidding ,no harm meant ,LOL,Atom your right, Bhaur has brought us some really good info,For the entire Airgun World to have,

The info he has shared with us is invaluable .Especially on the RAWS.,I hope Bhaur keeps bringing us his knowledge and innovation , for a long time to come ,HYNZIE4S

Thank you sir