RAW HM1000X .25 efficiency shot count 34 grain jsb

I just filled my upgraded RAW HM1000X .25 to check the shot count.

Filled it to 250 bars and started shooting jsb 34 grain pellets.

I got 70 regulated shots at an average of 905 fps with 34 grain jsb in .25.

Extreme spread is 15fps but 60 shots are in single digit extreme spread.

Its from 250 bars fill to where it comes off reg i.e. around 150 bars.

I am happy for the achievement

This I get after following modifications:

SSG, high efficiency peek valve, regulator modification, regulator peek seat, O ring breach seal, O rings sealed pellet probe, modified hammer and external plenum.

1594554643_18378624495f0af913457c70.84723011.1628876602.jpg

I see you have the metal on the hammer tip and on mine is derlin which was suggested by bucket boy to keep the valve from bottoming out when dry fired but I believe that is were I'm losing power . Going to put metal tip back on and probably change out the spring since I have a heavier spring on my ssg I also will be switching to peek poppet by it being harder should be able to make the poppet smaller which will also give it easier lift probably will have to put a heavier spring on the valve side and will have to loose some hammer weight to 

I see you have the metal on the hammer tip and on mine is derlin which was suggested by bucket boy to keep the valve from bottoming out when dry fired but I believe that is were I'm losing power . Going to put metal tip back on and probably change out the spring since I have a heavier spring on my ssg I also will be switching to peek poppet by it being harder should be able to make the poppet smaller which will also give it easier lift probably will have to put a heavier spring on the valve side and will have to loose some hammer weight to

Yes you are taking the same route I have taken.

I understand that Bucketboy mostly works on 12 ftlb guns. In low power guns the peek or delrin tip is not an issue rather it reduces sound and improves shot cycle.

But when we go for high power, metal to metal contact of hammer and valve saves energy and gives better output.

This is my understanding.

Today I shot 1.5" CTC 10 shot groups at 125 yards in windy conditions with RAW .25 34 grain pellets with RAW original polygonal barrel at 945fps.

Some of my friends also successfully shot similar groups at 100 and 125 yards.

Daystate Redwolf Safari .25 also did excellent grouping.

Fine Guns and fine workmanship Sir!

I am a firm believer in Peek for the poppet. Takes a bit more to seal properly, but has strong advantages. 

I would love to see you give the ports a bit more finish. As machined is fine, but they should be fully polished and blended. The las 5% of finish work is always the most delicate and rewarding. But skipping is should not be an option.
DSC02737 port.1629048565.JPG

DSC02572.1629047858.JPG
DSC02580.1629048003.JPG
 Metal to metal poppet to seat is even more difficult. 

Knife

Fine Guns and fine workmanship Sir!

I am a firm believer in Peek for the poppet. Takes a bit more to seal properly, but has strong advantages. 

I would love to see you give the ports a bit more finish. As machined is fine, but they should be fully polished and blended. The las 5% of finish work is always the most delicate and rewarding. But skipping is should not be an option.
DSC02737 port.1629048565.JPG

DSC02572.1629047858.JPG
DSC02580.1629048003.JPG
 Metal to metal poppet to seat is even more difficult. 

Knife

Great.

Thank you for the kind advice sir.

I will surely refine the surfaces.

I hope it will help.

Regards,

Bhaur