Tuning RAW HM1000X .25 60 ftlb complete upgradation in YouTube video

Hey Bhaur, great video! Very clear, concise and informative. What kind of power are you getting after making the custom parts? I didn’t hear that anywhere, maybe I just missed it. My son shoots his stock .25 RAW at about 62FPE and we don’t really want to add an external plenum but the SSG would be a very nice addition. Anything to make the shot a little smoother would be great.

Thank you for sharing your custom parts and work. Great job!

Stoti

Hey Bhaur, great video! Very clear, concise and informative. What kind of power are you getting after making the custom parts? I didn’t hear that anywhere, maybe I just missed it. My son shoots his stock .25 RAW at about 62FPE and we don’t really want to add an external plenum but the SSG would be a very nice addition. Anything to make the shot a little smoother would be great.

Thank you for sharing your custom parts and work. Great job!

Stoti

I am shooting my upgraded RAW at about the same power like yours.

I miss a few things in video. As you can see that I don't edit the video and my videos are made in one go. So sometimes a few things are missed.

The very important thing is that if you can make a good hole in the stock for the plenum, at any future time if you do not like the looks of the plenum, you can just remove the plenum and install a gauge there.

It will not affect the beauty of the gun but will give you added advantage of knowing how your regulator is working and what is the regulator pressure. 

So to me the plenum mod is very useful as it's reversible by installing a regulator gauge.

Regards,

Bhaur