• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

Raw HM1000 micro

Very Cool little Carbine ...
Tho said nothing exactly ground breaking here either being it is after all nothing new mechanically.
Just an assembly of the preexisting into a more compact configuration.

It is nice to See Airforce doing something new with the acquired RAW brand (y)
Is t that what fx does?
I think this might be my next rifle. Raw performance and dependability in a compact package. Yes please!!

Reactions: ThomasT
What would be the argument here over the Brocock, excepting the adjustable air stripper?
Don’t know if it offers more, but it looks solid, and there is definitely room for more “high quality“ players in the mini carbine arena. These little guns have great, real world pesting capabilities. That said, my Atomic XR is my main pester, it’s that good.

Don’t know if it offers more, but it looks solid, and there is definitely room for more “high quality“ players in the mini carbine arena. These little guns have great, real world pesting capabilities. That said, my Atomic XR is my main pester, it’s that good.
Oh yeah, for sure -- it's why I have my L2. This looks like an awesome gun, and choices are great, but the Ranger will be cheaper, similar, and folding stock. Maybe the stripper adjustment will really let you calm sound without sticking a can on. That would be a serious feature for small - plot pesting.

Reactions: ThomasT and L.Leon
Am I the only person who thinks they dropped the ball on it?
The lack of a carbon fiber bottle and picatinny rail for optics is really disappointing for what is supposed an ultra high end gun.
He said it was a prototype, so? Maybe they will incorporate your observations… Mini carbines, oh yeah!

Reactions: ThomasT
From this year....

1000001384.png

I really like the idea of a compact RAW, I just don't love the execution of the idea, on a purely aesthetics basis.

Reactions: L.Leon