• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Rapid RAW HM 1000X .22

Hi Guys, tried out my new to me RAW .22 wow!! Wind permitting @ 25 mts some nice groups,up to 30 k wind gusts very trying.I love it can see me being hooked very quick. Need to know !! What is the regulator set at from the factory for the .22. Have been told not to go below that figure when shooting, I went from 250 bar to 150 after roughly 50 shots. Wanted to go to 50 mts but conditions did not allow that. cheers Mal in au.

If you have a chronograph shoot a string and see where the speed falls off. That will give you a good idea of where the reg is set. You will not hurt anything if you shoot below the regulator setting. What you will notice is the shoots begin to fall. At greater distances 50+ yards it will be more noticeable. You have a very nice airgun! Congratulations

Hi Guys, tried out my new to me RAW .22 wow!! Wind permitting @ 25 mts some nice groups,up to 30 k wind gusts very trying.I love it can see me being hooked very quick. Need to know !! What is the regulator set at from the factory for the .22. Have been told not to go below that figure when shooting, I went from 250 bar to 150 after roughly 50 shots. Wanted to go to 50 mts but conditions did not allow that. cheers Mal in au.
Great Choice.. enjoy . Be safe .
LOTS of knowledgeable guys here…