• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW HM 1000

Man, I tell you getting info out of the company is almost non-existent. I called and asked a bunch of questions that I would like answers on the rifle and to order some parts. The initial lady I spoke with was very nice. It took three days for someone to call back and then I was on the phone :-(. I left two messages over the last two days at the extension I was given and still have not heard back. Has me wondering about my purchase.

You may be calling 877 247 4867 ?

You may be talking to AF? If so they should know as much as they do about the other brands they sell but AF is there real line going back to the gunpower stealth... .

They aren't making it, Martin & friends still does that so no worries about quality. Dont worry about adjustments as that wont be needed. Just apply pellets directly to target.

John

Thank you, Cameron, but another kind member here on the forum gave me the name of a gentleman who answered all my questions. BTW, I have called the number on the website and gave up being on hold multiple times. When I did get through, I asked my questions and the kind lady said she would get answers from RAW. I waited about four days and called back. She kindly informed me that they had not forgotten. Another person called, but I was on a conference call. She gave me an extension to dial I called back that extension twice and over two days and left messages. I now have my questions answered.

in .25
1536261257_16642884425b917c89299528.25263376_HM 1000x.jpg

My HM1000x averages about 860