• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW current quality control ?

Martin is still there. He still builds the guns. So there is nothing to worry about. They joined with AirForce to have an outlet for contact and parts. But Martin is still the man!

Crusher

+1 
I have a RAW .22 HM1000x which I originally purchased last year from SPAW. Martin has helped me on several occasions in swapping .30cal barrels back and forth with the HP .22 barrels a couple of times. Being a new air gunner and first time RAW owner, he also helped me by fixing some minor start up issues which were self induced. I also have a local shooting buddy who has two RAWs and is a subject matter expert also; and so I have it good from a technical support perspective! 😀

Great QC and there is comfort in knowing Martin is always there to help me when I have any questions or issues. 
Tom

I was gonna post in this thread earlier.

Wondering about the level of support now.

All the pre-purchase email questions I've sent to [email protected] were responded to by people with Airforce email domains. And I received incorrect/conflicting info.

tommyb: how recent was your direct support from Martin?

Where do you guys suggest a noob air gunner purchase their first RAW (which just happens to be their first PCP? (not pyramid, please)

I was gonna post in this thread earlier.

Wondering about the level of support now.

All the pre-purchase email questions I've sent to [email protected] were responded to by people with Airforce email domains. And I received incorrect/conflicting info.

tommyb: how recent was your direct support from Martin?

Where do you guys suggest a noob air gunner purchase their first RAW (which just happens to be their first PCP? (not pyramid, please)

I purchased mine from Southern Precision Air Weapons (SPAW). Ken Hicks is owner and will take good care of you. You should go directly to Martin for technical support. He helped me again today.

Airguns USA LLC

[email protected]