RAW Chassis owners question

14"-15.25" measured from the position of the trigger on my gun.

IMG_1610.1617916941.JPG

IMG_1609.1617916941.JPG

IMG_1611.1617916942.JPG

You can also remove the vertical setscrew that secures the stock to the buffer tube and slide it forward up to 2", so I would say the LOP can be adjusted to fit almost anyone.

Thanks for pointing this out. I'm finding that my AF/RAW stock is just a bit long for me (14.5" LOP). As gorgeous as it is, I may look into getting a chassis stock.

You can also remove the vertical setscrew that secures the stock to the buffer tube and slide it forward up to 2", so I would say the LOP can be adjusted to fit almost anyone.

I was going to point out the same thing-glad you mentioned this. So with that adjustment, how short can it be adjusted too? I had my RAW walnut stock made custom to 13" LOP (from Martin) and it's fit me great the whole time-I never intend to sell the gun. However, I would like to add another one in the future-was thinking about a chassis, so I would like to make sure I can adjust it short enough for my small frame.

I'd appreciate it if someone could adjust and measure for me.

Thanks,

Sean

I was going to point out the same thing-glad you mentioned this. So with that adjustment, how short can it be adjusted too? I had my RAW walnut stock made custom to 13" LOP (from Martin) and it's fit me great the whole time-I never intend to sell the gun. However, I would like to add another one in the future-was thinking about a chassis, so I would like to make sure I can adjust it short enough for my small frame.

I'd appreciate it if someone could adjust and measure for me.

Thanks,

Sean

Sean, I have a Chassis. If you look at the photos above, you can see under the AR buffer tube that there are notches so the LOP can be shortened considerably...looks like 12” or slightly under with butt stock fully retracted. Hope this helps.