• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.

RAW Air rifles

Believe the guns are still being made in Tennessee (for now) but being sold out of Texas (Air Force ). When I got mine ( about a month ago). 
1541018706_18439611455bda1452c05144.01308079_20181007_124246.jpg

As far as I know RAW makes just about everything in house. Except barrels and regs I think. There is a video on youtube that was also posted here somewhere showing a rather detailed tour of the facility.

This could be outdated since they sold, but im not sure.

I talked to Martin a few weeks ago. Sounded like his new company (Airguns USA) is going to be a custom shop, involved in tuning and repair work. I notice the phone number now on the RAW site is the toll free Air Force number in Texas. I don't know the stage of transition they are in, but my assumption is that Air Force will take over all RAW production, probably moving it to Texas. Again, just assumption on my part, but it would be unusual for a larger buyer to maintain the smaller production shop. There are usually some economies of scale to be realized by combining the production assets, especially if it can be done without increasing the number of employees. I know nothing about Air Force or its products, but if I were thinking of buying another RAW rifle, I'd buy it now if the TN folks are still making them.