RAW Action Question

ALL the "X" signifies is the MONO BLOCK RECEIVER used is that of a LONGER specification. The area behind barrel ( length ) is increased to give more plenum volume, longer hammer space for increased stroke potential. * height & width has remained the same as Non X .. only length increased. Also In X guns a Picatinni rail replaces a dovetail for optic mounting in more recent times

TM, BM & HM is or has been built in X specification

What have you experienced about the volume of plenum area between pre airforce HM1000X action and post airforce HM1000X action?

Some say that post airforce plenum area is bigger. If yes, how many CC bigger?

I feel that external dimensions of both the blocks are very similar except the post airforce HM1000X has been designed for wider magazines or may be same action is being used that was previously adopted for .35 caliber to accommodate the longer pellets. .

Since I dont have post airforce HM1000X, I want to know this from those who are in the know. 

My main question is the difference of plenum size in cc between pre and post airforce HM1000X models.

Regards,

Umair Bhaur

What have you experienced about the volume of plenum area between pre airforce HM1000X action and post airforce HM1000X action?

I feel that external dimensions of both the blocks are very similar except the post airforce HM1000X has been designed for wider magazines or may be same action is being used that was previously adopted for .35 caliber to accommodate the longer pellets. .

Since I dont have post airforce HM1000X, I want to know this from those who are in the know. 

My main question is the difference of plenum size in cc between pre and post airforce HM1000X models.

Regards, Umair Bhaur

Yeah Umhaur,

I've never gotten a definitive answer on the plenum difference either. Somebody in a different thread where I asked the same question, said the Air Force Raw has a 30cc plenum vs. 25cc's previously. Martin himself - said he never measured it, which sounds absurd??? Somebody needs to test using a liquid ............ 

Regards, Umair Bhaur

Yeah Umhaur,

I've never gotten a definitive answer on the plenum difference either. Somebody in a different thread where I asked the same question, said the Air Force Raw has a 30cc plenum vs. 25cc's previously. Martin himself - said he never measured it, which sounds absurd??? Somebody needs to test using a liquid ............

Martin's golden words will remain in my memory as I feel.

I feel that in this age of innovation and proven benefits of bigger plenums RAW can be taken to new heights among high power guns with good shot count.

I wonder why they are not offering other technically advanced options alongwith their existing models.

Bhaur 

Its not as if Airforce does not read these forums ? Are aware the buying public likes to see forward progress & innovation be it new platforms or existing ones.

ONLY THING I've seen on older X and newer X is the blanking cap over the valve did increase in diameter slightly telling the bore hole size that makes the plenum did see a slight increase. Tho no clue how much. Depth of plenum however is the same with either version which is still greater than Non X receivers.

Scott S