• The AGN App is ready! Search "Airgun Nation" in your App store. To compliment this new tech we've assigned the "Threads" Feed & "Dark" Mode. To revert back click HERE.
Have you cranked down the hammer spring? I have a .25, not a .357, so I don’t know about potential FPE with that gun but I gained a lot of velocity with the hammer spring before even touching the regulator. Be forewarned, it becomes a very twangy, uncomfortable gun to shoot. I turned up my reg. a little bit and turned down the hammer spring. Also, be aware, if you don’t have a regulator tester, it’s hard to know what’s going on with your regulator. I have friend with one, otherwise you’d just be guessing and watching for when your gun falls off the reg. If you want to try it first yourself, great, more power to you, but Alan knows his stuff and does beautiful work on these air guns. It might be worth it to just send it to him and have him work his magic.

Stoti

My RAW 357 only does 750 - 760 fps for 100fpe with 81 grs JSBs. I think that this was all these guns were setup to do back several years ago, based on discussions with Ken at SPAW to get mine up to more of a bench gun. If you want more, you'll have to do more than hammer spring and regulator pressure - probably more plenum as size in the 357 is quite small compared to other ones (e.g. FX Power Plenum). A longer barrel would help as well - I was thinking of a 32" (about 800mm like a FX).

Dan

Its not that it is not accurate i was just trying to see what this rifle can do with jsb 81 grains but if 750 fps is all it can do im okay with that, I don't have a specific purpose for it, a longer barrel will make it extra long, I do have a regulator tester coming in ,in the next couple days to check at what pressure the regulator is set, but if not ill just leave the .22 cal barrel in it , it shoots at 941 fps with the 25 grain monster redesigned